Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

I saw your dinner for yesterday and it did look amazing. I'm gonna see how my losses are after my fishy week and maybe try then. I love my food so the idea scares me - but Dan loves his food even more so watching him chow down a massive plate of food and holding my resolve absolutely petrifies me!! He cycles 100 hilly miles a week so he can pretty much get away with eating whatever he wants.

Wow - amazing goal for Dave! How long will it take him to cycle?

Yeah same as Dave - his bikes are worth more than the car!

They are doing the ride over 3 days - I think its 120 miles the first day then 2 100 mile days. He did London to Paris in under 24 hours last year so this should be fairly easy! lol.

I wish there was a form of exercise I loved like he loves his cycling - I would have been at target ages ago if I burnt as many calories as he does!

Don't let fast days intimidate you - they really aren't as bad as you think!

xxx

I've recently started running (I've got up to 5k but haven't pushed myself any further yet) and am really enjoying it at the moment. Although not in this heat!xx

10 6 - you superstar :) xxxx

Having a bit of a naughty work from home day - my Dad is round to start the decking so I've been helping whilst replying to emails on my Blackberry! Did get tonnes done this morning though, including all of the important things on my to do list so not feeling guilty. I put in so many hours last week, this really just balances it out!

Currently sitting in the shade in the garden with the laptop enjoying the breeze. Our house is so hot, it's unbearable right now! I've lot count of how many pints of ice cold water I've drunk today!

xxx

Hello gorgeous ones!

Firstly, I'm sorry I failed in my mission and didn't take a pic of Friday dinner - it was totally epic! We will deffo be making it again and I promise to capture it next time! We all ended up working in the garden til 8pm so by the time we got dinner we were ravenous beasts!! Dave and I then stayed up with a nice bottle of wine, watching the crazy storms and not going to bed until very late. I was up again at 4am as I did a Next sale run with my mum...we must be mad! Followed by a ridiculously early morning Tesco shop and then another day of manual decking labour and the same again yesterday!

Thankfully the bulk of the decking is now done, it's got lovely lights in and we had dinner and a bottle of bubbly on it last night! There's still a few bits to finish off but the boys have promised to get it done by my birthday party in just under 3 weeks time.

So I was very off plan this weekend; think bacon sandwiches on white bread, Magnums and chocolate cheesecake! But I think the hard work combined with the 2 fast days last week worked because I still managed to lose 1lb!

Still lots of yummies in the fridge but mostly back on plan today:
B - Muller Greek (1/2) with raspberries
L - chicken salad with coleslaw (no idea on syns but there's not much) and a few olives and sun dried tomatoes
D - leftover Moroccan shredded lamb with salad and maybe some rice or carrot chips?

Hope everyone had an awesome weekend! Will try and catch up on diaries later. xxx

I got some lovely bits actually - a jumpsuit, a fab navy lace dress and 3 tops/jumpers. Got Dave a new suit and a lot of shirts and work trousers too. Heaps of bargains actually...I was really impressed. Between mum and I we spent £500, but a lot of it's going back now we've tried stuff on! xxx

I got some lovely bits actually - a jumpsuit, a fab navy lace dress and 3 tops/jumpers. Got Dave a new suit and a lot of shirts and work trousers too. Heaps of bargains actually...I was really impressed. Between mum and I we spent £500, but a lot of it's going back now we've tried stuff on! xxx

I saw that navy lace dress, was very tempted to buy it for a wedding I'm going to this weekend. The goldy/beige version was stunning too. Lush xx

Back