Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Loving your new profile pic, hun! And welcome back :)

I did actually get the dress in both colours but I'd have to have a serious tan to be able to pull off the paler one so, even though it's stunning, I think I'm going to stick with the navy! xx

Check you out getting a loss after such a lovely weekend, fast days really are amazing aren't they!

Your food sounds so tasty, especially the lamb xx

Thanks hun! Yep, fast days are lifesavers! I've just eaten two mini cupcakes...oops!! There are four people with birthdays today so we're inundated with treats!! xxx

And half a Twirl. At least I stopped at half I guess! I'm so flippin' tired...so glad I've only got 20 minutes to go!

Then need to do some housework when I get in...not just sit in front of The Good Wife! xxx

I miss breaking bad :( do you have netflix? Would definitely recommend suits and sons of anarchy x

I do indeed... suits has been watched! Unless the most recent series is up yet?! Sons of anarchy... not tried this yet... good?! xx

The boyf loved it - it took me a little while but I was quite gutted when it ended.

Love love love suits! Although I love almost anything set in NYC...

How about house of cards? And the killing?

House of cards done! Tried the killing a few times but I'm such a philistine - can't cope with subtitles unless it's on the big screen and I've someone watching it with me. I'm so needy! x

House of cards done! Tried the killing a few times but I'm such a philistine - can't cope with subtitles unless it's on the big screen and I've someone watching it with me. I'm so needy! x

No the American version of it - I can't cope with subtitles either! I get too distracted by my phone so need to listen haha x

The good thing about SoA is there are 5 seasons so keeps you going for a while x

Loving the Netflix chat. The good wife is amazing!

What do you think to my £3 eBay bargain, girls?

image-3552670500.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Goodness me what a mammoth catch up!
Loving how on it you are when you're heads in he zone so that there's a wee wiggle for the naughties like bacon sandwiches and magnums and fizz! And all with a 1lb loss...flipping awesome! :)

Loved the pics of the decking, I'm def going to miss ours when we move, especially when the weathers as fab as it has been!

Looking beautiful as ever at the races! I love that I feel as though I know half of your antics already all through the joys of fb! :)
Moroccan lamb sounding divine too! Pics please!!! Xxxx

Morning girlies!

Well, yesterday was a massive SW fail! It started off well but in the evening Dave and I ended up having a slightly naughty deli platter for dinner, which included Tesco Finest scotch eggs and was accompanied by a bottle of red. Then we finished off the cheesecake from Saturday - only small slices, but still.

Didn't have a very good night's sleep so feeling pretty grouchy this morning! And there was nothing in the fridge for lunch. Boo!

Starting the day with a couple of pints of ice cold water hoping that will sort me out!

Haven't got very far in sorting out food but it's starting off with:

B - Toffee Muller Greek with strawbs and rasps
L -
D - Leftover lamb with something and something else

Hello beautiful :)

Glad you had a great weekend, the decking looks stunning, and managed a lb loss! Go you! :)

Your food diary makes me giggle 'something and something else'. Well I think it sounds very tasty :p

Don't worry about last night just get back on it. And the food platter and red wine sound very nice indeed. I love scotch eggs!!!!

I also slept badly - it's so humid xxxx

Thanks Jess. Need to wind my neck in and get back on it because the playsuit I put a pic up of yesterday is a not very generous size 12 and I really want to be able to wear it for my birthday garden party in a few weeks! xxx

There must have been something in the water last night, I was v.naughty too!

A few weeks is more than enough time for operation-playsuit... when you are on fire, the pounds are flying off!

I'm with Jess too.. the "something and something else" made me giggle too ;) xxx

Back