Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Been subscribed for a while now & have come out of lurkdom to say definitely watch Sons of anarchy. It takes a few episodes but once you get into it you'll be hooked. I was (hence the username!) Plus you get to see Charlie hunnam in the shower a lot lol!

Hope you feel better soon x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lisa - the Good Wife is AMAZING! Deffo give it a try. We started watching Sons of Anarchy last night, which was ok - might be our next series. We tried to watch the first episode of the Killing too, but I was shattered and fell asleep #narcoeptic! Thanks Ria. I have a coil so don't have to worry about * week, but being poorly the last few weeks has definitely done some crazy things to my body. I was pretty naughty yesterday but feel like part of it is my body needing more fuel to give me the energy I need to get back to normal. Will be back on it next week!! xxx

Ah must give it a try then , we watched the whole of season 1 of the killing last week, loved it x

Hey ladies!

I've been AWOL enjoying an awesome but totally off plan weekend! We watched the Tour of Britain cycling from the top of Ditchling Beacon on Saturday and by the Tower of London yesterday - awesome atmosphere, yummy picnic food and a few cheeky wines and ciders! And I met Mark Cavendish #hero

Hoping to try and be back on it today but have a lovely meal out with my 'rents tomorrow so really things don't start again properly until Wednesday morning!!

Hope everyone had an awesome weekend? I feel so shattered - having been pretty much horizontal for 3 weeks, I think the weekend was a bit of a shock to the system! Loved it though and wouldn't have missed it for the world. Might need a cat nap when I get home from work, but that's a price I don't mind paying!

xxx

Sounds wonderful! I loved your fb pics! So smiley! :) and thank goodness you were feeling well enough to go and really enjoy it!

Where are you off to tomorrow with the parentals? Special occasion or just because?! I'm sure you can fit some on plan meals in around dinner! ;) xxxx

Haha. You know what I'm like, Ging - I'm rubbish on days like that! I will try and be good though.

It's a Travelzoo voucher which expires at the end of the month - it's an awesome restaurant so we grab vouchers every time they come up on Travelzoo to make the most of it. We were due to go around my birthday time, but never managed to fit it in, so we are just having a random glamorous Tuesday. I think I'm going to use it as the debut for my Louboutins because it's a nice short walk from the car park! Exciting times!

I definitely feel like I'm paying a bit for the weekend in lethargy today, but I loved every minute. The atmosphere at evenings like that is just electric - I love it!

xxx

Debut CLs!! Eeeeeek!! Have you planned the outfit to go with them? Love how the short car park walk is the deciding factor :giggle:

Sounds like a perfect plan for tonight with some nappage after a fun weekend and ahead of a glam Tues. A couple of fast days should be ok to moderate any cheeky weekend bloat xx

What a fun filled weekend :) I'm glad you had a good time hon. And that you were well enough to enjoy it after being so poorly.

Have you got some yummy meals planned it to get back on track from Wednesday? Xx

Not just yet, but I'm planning to sit down with the mags tonight and make a shopping list! xx

Sounds like an absolutely wonderful weekend :) life is for living!

Love love love the short walk to the car reason for wearing your divine beauties! ;) xxxx

Come back please :) xx

Hello lovelies!

I'm so sorry for being so rubbish...again! Was too terrified to get on the scales this morning but I'm back on it! Really need to do a food shop tonight so not sure what dinner will consist of!

B - Muller Greek (1/2)
L - Ainsley Couscous with salad (1/2)
Snacks - Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB), banana

How is everybody? Hope I didn't miss too much!

We had an awesome weekend of DIY and my girl cave is now looking beaut with the Louboutins in pride of place! I felt like a total princess wearing them on Tuesday - love love love them!

Will catch up on diaries asap.

xxxx

Sw scotch eggs are lovely, how do you make you onion bhajis? x

Hey lovely, sorry, I've only just seen this! There's an awesome recipe I found in a Google serch...need to try and find the link for you. Basically you fry off a load of onions and garlic in frylight until they are super soft, then add some spices and cook them out. In the meantime, blitz a tin of chickpeas to a smooth-ish paste. Mix the chickpea paste with the onions, shape into patties and cook in a hot oven for 20-30 mins. I actually prefer them to the ones you get from a takeaway! xx

Hey lovely, sorry, I've only just seen this! There's an awesome recipe I found in a Google serch...need to try and find the link for you. Basically you fry off a load of onions and garlic in frylight until they are super soft, then add some spices and cook them out. In the meantime, blitz a tin of chickpeas to a smooth-ish paste. Mix the chickpea paste with the onions, shape into patties and cook in a hot oven for 20-30 mins. I actually prefer them to the ones you get from a takeaway! xx

Ooohh these sounds lush - deffo going to give these a try.
x

Glad you had a good weekend! I bet you look like a princess in them - they and you are both beautiful :) xxxx

Morning ladies!

Sadly yesterday didn't go entirely to plan, but I braved the scales this morning and was pretty pleased with 10.10. After all the wine this weekend, it's better than I deserved!

Off to do a food shop tonight but good food planned today:
B - Muller Greek (1/2) and a nana
L - Roasted cherry tomato soup with 1/2 HEXB Ryvita and 1/3 HEXA Laughing Cow Light
D - Leftover pulled lamb chilli with a jacket spud, topped with remaining HEXA cheddar
Snacks - Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB), Graze box (5)

Manic day of back to back meetings at work, which is good for staying on plan!!

xxx

Back