Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Absolutely no need to apologise, my lovely! Life totally goes on and I was pleased to be able to help. Having a super-productive day to take my mind off things! Off to the crem soon to light a candle and then back for leftover noodles - can't wait for that! xxx

Crikey, what a day! Had another challenging appraisal converstaion so ended up having two mini chocolate orange segments (3 syns), but still totally on-plan food-wise. Have banned myself from going to the little Tesco underneath our building because it's just so dangerous. Haven't been in there at all this week and it's definitely helping me avoid temptation!

Feeling totally shattered this afternoon...totally ready for it to be 4.30 so I can go home! Gonna have a mad hour or so cleaning and tidying to stop me falling asleep before dance class tonight! Then just a quick risotto to make and eat before I go.

xxx

Sending you a huge hug my lovely.
I think of my gramps everyday too, it brings me to tears just thinking of him...but the girls are spot on, you're so so lucky to have such wonderful memories and he'll be watching down on you for sure and probs have a wee chuckle and you and your mum dancing this evening!
Have a wonderful time! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Sending you a huge hug my lovely. I think of my gramps everyday too, it brings me to tears just thinking of him...but the girls are spot on, you're so so lucky to have such wonderful memories and he'll be watching down on you for sure and probs have a wee chuckle and you and your mum dancing this evening! Have a wonderful time! :) xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thank you darling. You're so right!!xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Beetroot, pea and hexa feta risotto. Yumma Yumma!xx

image-4024193719.jpg

Just done my first run in the rain! Killed mySelf by trying to up the pace in the last km and got drenched by a couple of a-hole white vans but I did it! #drownedrat xx

image-2127150221.jpg

Thanks Sophie! I think it might be the hardest thing I've ever done. I don't think I minded the rain as much as I thought I would. I'm cold now though...so glad I'm working from home...I'm snuggled up in my cashmere onesie!!

I think today is going to be a EE day but only because I have last night's leftovers for lunch! Was planning a red day because Dave tells me if I'm going to be developing my muscles by running, I should be eating more protein! The plan for today is:

B - smoked salmon and scrambled eggs (2 syns for creme fraiche)
L - leftover beetroot risotto (1/2 HEXA feta)
D - TBC - need to think of something Dave can have too as he's on a fast day

xxx

Maybe keep track of your protein on here too then we can check that you're having enough - there should definitely be some with every meal!

You're running inspires me :) and you still look beautiful even as a #drownedrat

xxxx

Ahh love you Jessy!

I do list all my food on here so you girls will just have to shout if you think I need more. I'm such a carb fiend, it's often cheese in risotto or pasta when it should be lean meats or whatever. Maybe I should challenge myself to do a week of red days next week and see how that feels?

xxx

I bet you needed a lie in after a late night! Looking forward to reading about it in your diary :)

Feeling very proud of myself and tucking into scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and spinach xxx

Well done you little superstar!!! I love running in the rain, it's always scary and annoying for the first 5 mins or so but then when you're wet - you're wet! It doesn't really matter anymore! Makes you enjoy that shower when you get in so much more too :)

I upped my protein consciously when I started running too, I think eggs are fab. I would munch on hard boiled eggs, have eggs more for brekkie or make omelettes more than I ever have before. They really are cheap, easy and perfectly healthy fast food xx

Ah thanks hun. I prefer the rain to the cold I think...although going to have a lot of both over the next 12 weeks I'm sure!

I've got a teddy one too and it's awesome but it has feet and I find that a bit suffocating (weird, I know!). This cashmere one was a Christmas present from my Mum last year (officially the year before now, I guess!) and I love it - it's so cosy!

I haven't really looked into the new EE plan but might have to do some reading as that sounds interesting. I love pulses xx

Back