Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

I'm essentially an account manager, Pip. I look after a portfolio of partner relationships that BA (and sister scheme Avios) has. So working in travel means cheap standby flights and staff rates on hotels so I'm very lucky to be able to look at awesome hotels with a discount! ;) xxx

Well done on the bonus hun, you deserve it... I am also working quite closely with BA at the moment for my orlando conference xx

Well done lovely lady that is very well deserved - very proud of you xxxx

You girls are all so amazingly lovely!

Back to Earth with a bump this morning as I think another ridiculous project is landing on my desk today. Joy!!

xxx

Ah bless you girls.

Ging - you work mad hours all the time so you know what it's like. The projects are connecte to my day job, but are much bigger than the business as usual activity we deliver so there aren't quite enough hours in the day. Have just written my third board paper of the month - yawn!

Nothing can bring me down after yesterday though - I'm still like the Cheshire Cat! xxx

We are strongly considering 2 weeks at the Moon Palace in October...although Barbados and the Maldives are still on the radar.

Dave says I should treat myself too, so am thinking about maybe a Mulberry? But am also thinking for that money, we could do a weekend in Vegas or NY! xxx

You loved the moon palace last time it is such a lovely place I loved it too :) I've also been to Barbados we went to watch out friends get married if it was my choice id say the moon palace was on another level Xxx

Last edited:
Back