Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

We are strongly considering 2 weeks at the Moon Palace in October...although Barbados and the Maldives are still on the radar.

Dave says I should treat myself too, so am thinking about maybe a Mulberry? But am also thinking for that money, we could do a weekend in Vegas or NY! xxx

Anywhere warm, sunny and with a good beach bar gets my vote!
ooohhh a mulberry - thats what I want when I win the lottery!!
xx

Think a mulberry and a holiday is defo needed xx

Morning loves! Still slightly off the wagon and still working stupid hours but I'm all good thanks. Date night in with The Farrell tonight as he's away with a friend tomorrow night then another family Sunday lunch. Back on it on Monday although 'it' might be a clean(er) eating/SW hybrid I think. Need to browse some of your diaries for some yummy recipes and get a good food shop done over the weekend.

What are you beautiful ones up to at the weekend?

xxx

I'd pick Vegas or New York over a mulberry BUT I know if you're a handbag person that talk is insane

I would love a job to get bonuses! Don't get them at universities!

Loving the running stamina - you're going to ace this 10k! xxxx

I'd pick Vegas or New York over a mulberry BUT I know if you're a handbag person that talk is insane 

I would love a job to get bonuses! Don't get them at universities! 

Loving the running stamina - you're going to ace this 10k! xxxx

Much as I love a handbag, Jess, I think you've got a point. Having amazing experiences and making memories with Dave is something I just love! So still not sure which way it'll go. Might end up being a Whistles handbag rather than a Mulberry and then a little break somewhere. Think we are sold on Moon Palace for our 2 week sun holiday in October. Whoop!!

This is the first job I've had with true performance related bonuses. Last year the company didn't hit all of its overall targets so they weren't great but this year, thankfully, we hit everything!

Am enjoying the running at the mo but wanted to get out twice this week and haven't been able to. Was planning to run this morning but worked til 6, went straight to catch up with my besties for dinner as I've cancelled on them twice because of work lately, didn't get home til 11.30 then was up again at 5.30 to come back to work! Gonna go for 6 or 7k this weekend though!

xxxx

Much as I love a handbag, Jess, I think you've got a point. Having amazing experiences and making memories with Dave is something I just love! So still not sure which way it'll go. Might end up being a Whistles handbag rather than a Mulberry and then a little break somewhere. Think we are sold on Moon Palace for our 2 week sun holiday in October. Whoop!!

This is the first job I've had with true performance related bonuses. Last year the company didn't hit all of its overall targets so they weren't great but this year, thankfully, we hit everything!

Am enjoying the running at the mo but wanted to get out twice this week and haven't been able to. Was planning to run this morning but worked til 6, went straight to catch up with my besties for dinner as I've cancelled on them twice because of work lately, didn't get home til 11.30 then was up again at 5.30 to come back to work! Gonna go for 6 or 7k this weekend though!

xxxx

I'm not a designer person though unlike many lovelies, including yourself, on here which is why maybe I think that though! I would put a holiday with James and a house at the top of my list anytime :)

The holiday sounds amazing - very exciting!

That is great, very motivating!

Oof that sounds like busy times honey but i''m sure you can smash a run out this weekend xxxx

Oh we had such a lovely evening! Literally laughing until our faces hurt. Susan cooked an awesome dinner too - salmon fillets, sliced lengthways and sandwiched back together with a mixture of avocado and thai green curry paste. Sounds random but was so tasty with some stir-fried veggies! xxx

Back