Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Here to sub lovely. I know it won't make much difference as girls are rubbish once we get an idea in our heads but I think you look great in both outfits. If only we saw what others see! xx

I think you look fabulous honey and I'm not just saying that. You're so fashionable

Yesterday you said you feel that You're back to where you started.... That will never be the Case. You're on a journey with ups and downs but you will get there and the most important thing is that you're living life go there full whilst doing it. Plus you are doing AMAZING with running. You've inspired me with running as you've made such good progress so quickly. I'm so proud ❤

Love that Dave is supportive. James and I do it all together and he's my rock when I feel like I can't do it anymore.

Loads of love beautiful lady xxxx

I think you look fabulous honey and I'm not just saying that. You're so fashionable 

Yesterday you said you feel that You're back to where you started.... That will never be the Case. You're on a journey with ups and downs but you will get there and the most important thing is that you're living life go there full whilst doing it. Plus you are doing AMAZING with running. You've inspired me with running as you've made such good progress so quickly. I'm so proud ❤

Love that Dave is supportive. James and I do it all together and he's my rock when I feel like I can't do it anymore.

Loads of love beautiful lady xxxx

Aww Jess - that bought a tear to my eye. You are such a wonderful person! xxxx

Morning lovely ones,

Thanks for all the advice last night. Went for the tan boots, dark jeans, black vest and striped blazer option. Pop of colour added with a coral Kate Spade bracelet, statement necklace and bright copper eye make-up (I love MAC's tan pigment SO much!). Not feeling 100% confident but much better than last night. It's amazing what a fresh face of make up does!

Not sure what we're being fed at this conference malarkey. Apparently we get a lunch bag on arrival and then a buffet dinner in the evening. Will be tricky to judge calories but will try my best with the aid of MFP!

B - Muller Light cherry (99), Alpen Light (70), Mango (~150)
L - Sandwich and a banana (~500?)
D - TBC!

xxx

Last edited:
It's definitely going to be a long'un...got to work aout 7.40am and in the office 'til noon. Then coaches down to Brighton and an afternoon of I'm not sure what (presentations/team building/other random corporate joy?) then dinner and drinks. Coaches are coming back at 6.30pm or 11pm. Have provisionally said 11pm but might catch the early one if I'm not feeling it. Been awake since 5am again...need to stop worrying about stuff! xxx

Jeez. That is a long day. I would die! I'm so not cut out for this office job malarkey! Definitely not your job anyway!! The Kate Spade bracelet sounds fab! And yes stop worrying about stuff! You're gorgeous, young, successful with a Dave who loves you! Doing pretty good I think! X

I second every word of this! Far too long a day for me, far to wonderful to be over worrying! xx

Wow that's a late one! What will you be doing until them? Will there be champagne?! xx

Not a clue! We haven't seen the agenda! Think there are talks and stuff most of the afternoon then guess we get a bit of a party at the end? We didn't have a Christmas party last year and I think this is supposed to make up for it, but there isn't space in the programme for us to get changed for the evening so don't think many people will be in a dancing kinda mood in their jeans. You never know though! xx

Ahhh Sam, I'd love to! The event is at the Dome so actually not that far from Kemptown, but we don't get there 'til 1pm and you'll be gone by then? xx

Back