Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

I will be eyeing up new snowboard stuff by then :) xx

Morning beautiful :) I hope you're not too knackered from last night. Did you stay late? xxxx.

Morning girlies!

Yesterday was SO good! I didn't have time to even look at my phone to update you but we had a couple of hours of briefings, including one from a Futurologist, which was interesting but slightly unnerving! Then we got split into groups to do activities - one was to have a singing lesson with a group called Urban Voices Collective who have sung with Paloma Faith, Take That and at the Olympics closing ceremony! Then we had to make a 20 second film then we had to paint a huge canvas. Totally random but great fun and got to chat to lots of people I wouldn't normally and have a giggle at ourselves. In the evening, the transformed the venue by putting in loads of street food stalls, which was kinda awesome! Then there was a band (Rick Parfitt's song from Status Quo's son's band, in fact) - who were TOTALLY AMAZING! We spent the next 2 hours on the dancefloor going mental, then had very raucous singalongs on the way home. Thankfully I only had 3 very small glasses of wine so feel fine today!

Food was:
B - Muller Light, Mango, Alpen Light
L - Chicken sandwich on onion bread
Canape's - 2 x goats cheese wraps, 3 x cocktail sausages, 2 x frittata bites
D - v small portion chicken pad thai, small portion of pavlova with extra berries, 3 v small glasses of wine

May have been slightly over calories, but not too bad all in all.

Should have got up and gone for a run, but it was raining and I didn't want to wash my hair so will go after work instead!

Feast day today:
B - Oat so simple pot
L - Ham and mustard sandwich and chicken satay snack pot
D - Tortellini with pesto
Daily total - ~1700

Happy hump days gorgeous ones!!

xxx

That sounds like one amazing day at work! The street food stalls sound amazing - I would have gone overboard!

Definitely run tonight, not worth washing your hair for in the morning ;)

xxxxxxxxx

Wowee sounds like a fun packed day - why can't we do things like that here?? The street food market sounds good too - and I'm sure I would have just stuffed myself silly!

xx

Oh dear...everyone is hungover, including my boss (who usually doesn't let her hair down at company functions, but got totally smashed and was dancing on stage with the band by the end of the night!), so she's bought loads of sharing bags of choccies. Just had 4 Galaxy Counters. Wish they had calories per counter on the pack so I could work out how many I can cram into my remaining 200 cals for the day!!xxx

The 12.30am bedtime and 6.30am alarm (I took Dave into work as a thank you for picking me up late last night despite having a bit of man flu!) have caught up with me and I can barely keep my eyes open!! YAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWN!! xxx

The 12.30am bedtime and 6.30am alarm (I took Dave into work as a thank you for picking me up late last night despite having a bit of man flu!) have caught up with me and I can barely keep my eyes open!! YAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWN!! xxx
hope work goes over quickly what time can you escape :) Xxx

I'll be finishing dead on time at 4pm today, if not before. Usually on days like this people start to slink off a little early and I definitely will if I can! Have a meeting 2-3pm so that'll pass an hour at least! xx

4pm, that was ambitious of me, 4.30, I meant. It's dragging massively and my eyelids are getting heavier!!

A run will probably wake me up actually, if I dont turn into a narcoleptic meerkat whilst trying to get changed! xx

Went for a run. Overheated because I put a base later on and had to call Dave after 2.5km because I thought I was going to pass out. How do you girls decide what kit to wear? Am I just a massive dunce?xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back