Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

I like to wear layers with zips and arms that I can easily whip off and tie around my waist in this sort of weather. I also have an ear muff and gloves because I find it's those bits that get cold. Last night sounds awesome! Are you a still suffering with tiredness? Xxx

Thanks Pip. Think I need to treat myself to some gear on payday. I've been borrowing Dave's and it's not quite working for me. I didn't wanna spend loads of dosh until I was sure I was going to keep it up!xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I don't wear much at all. I have a light running jacket I wear with just leggings and a normal gym top and warm up quickly. Wore a warm compression top and felt so sick before xxxx

I don't wear much at all. I have a light running jacket I wear with just leggings and a normal gym top and warm up quickly. Wore a warm compression top and felt so sick before xxxx

That's what happened to me today! Lesson learned :) xxx

Massive kudos for getting out on the roads when feeling so tired! Dos it energise you or just make the tiredness worse?!! I usually wear a light thermal to get started and a normal vest top underneath..the thermal sleeves go up first..then when it's really too hot it gets whipped off and tied round the waist! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks Pip. Think I need to treat myself to some gear on payday. I've been borrowing Dave's and it's not quite working for me. I didn't wanna spend loads of dosh until I was sure I was going to keep it up!xxx

Sports direct is really good. Lil also introduced us to a site called decathlon for cheap workout gear :)

Thanks girls. Will definitely check out decathalon.

Not especially happy with what the scales are saying today but it's Fast 2 of the week today so hopefully that'll get 'em going!

To be honest, it's not a very well planned fast so this list will be added to gradually! Off to do a little late night shopping (and returning!) with my Mum tonight so that's always a good distraction from needing to eat!

Muller Light (99)
Popcorn (60)
Total = 159

WFH today and so pleased about that as I still feel shattered from Tuesday night! We've got friends coming tomorrow night and staying 'til Sunday as we are in London on Saturday watching the cycling at the velodrome again so need to get some washing and housework done in between the bits on my to do list!

Not only is it Friday eve but it's also payday eve - very exciting indeed!!

xxx

Don't scale hop Missy :p

Good luck with your second fast, I'm sure you'll ace it like you did the first

Sounds like a good day to WFH when you've got a busy weekend! I wish we could!

Does this mean you also get your bonus paid tomorrow? :) xxxx

Don't scale hop Missy :p

Good luck with your second fast, I'm sure you'll ace it like you did the first

Sounds like a good day to WFH when you've got a busy weekend! I wish we could!

Does this mean you also get your bonus paid tomorrow? :) xxxx

Ahh thanks Jess! I have a feeling there will be a lot of peppermint tea involved!! Lots of work to do + lots of housework + late night shopping should be a good combo for a fast day though - no time for eating!!

We are really lucky to be able to WFH - there are actually now too many people in our building so we all have one non parking day a week to WFH and it works so well. It's when I get all my washing done, especially in the summer!

Yep bonus tomorrow! Waiting for payslips to go up online so I can see how much the taxman has snaffled and what we've got left to play with!! xxx

Ahh thanks Jess! I have a feeling there will be a lot of peppermint tea involved!! Lots of work to do + lots of housework + late night shopping should be a good combo for a fast day though - no time for eating!!

We are really lucky to be able to WFH - there are actually now too many people in our building so we all have one non parking day a week to WFH and it works so well. It's when I get all my washing done, especially in the summer!

Yep bonus tomorrow! Waiting for payslips to go up online so I can see how much the taxman has snaffled and what we've got left to play with!! xxx

Super exciting! I'm jealous of your WFH days and your bonuses :) xxxx

Eek payslips are out and I got what I hoped! (thank you online calculator!) Evil taxman has taken quite a lot but there is still double what I was originally expecting (before getting my official rating letter and collapsing with shock). When we were at the work thing on Tuesday a couple of directors came up to me and congratulated me on my rating, which was really lovely. I kinda forget they get ratified by every level up to the MD so everyone will have seen it!

Yep Dave's on a fast day too, bless him. He's working overtime tonight and I'll be in town by the time he gets in so will hardly get to see him tonight. Really looking forward to our weekend though.

It's going to be quite a day - we are heading up to London late morning then Stacey and I have treated the boys to tickets to the afternoon cycling session where Sarah Storey is going for the hour record. While they are doing that, we're going shopping in Westfield - whoop! I have my eye on some makeup from Kiko! Then we are meeting up and going for some Lebanese food (yum!) and going back to the velodrome together for the evening session. Super excited! You can also take your own drinks into the venue so I'm planning on getting some pre-mixed gin and slimline tonic cans to take with me. Want to keep costs and calories down where poss!

xxx

Oh that tax man is a divil! I'm are you'll still have some pretty funds left though! On the running gear thing... I need some new stuff too! I normally wear a long sleeve with a light running jacket over and normal running leggings! I go out by the sea in the morning so I think I need the long sleeves until it starts getting warmer! I also need pockets for poop bags!! Lidl have running stuff on one of their special buys next week and I'm getting a running bag to put dog supplies in so when the summer comes I won't be wearing a jacket too! Enjoy your wfh day! I couldn't fast working from home! But then I'm here pretty much all the time! It's not a novelty! Enjoy shopping tonight! Xx

Good luck with your fast!! And yay!! To your chunky payslip :) xx

Back