Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

You will be in the 10s in no time! Food looks great. What type of sausages are you having for dinner? Sounds like lovely comfort food!

It's a belated birthday celebration for Dave and two of my besties who all had birthdays in Jan when everyone was too poor to go out! We're going to a friend's for some Prosecco then have booked a booth at a bar/club where we've got spirits by the bottle and free mixers so I can have a couple of glasses of bubbles and then go onto the gin and slims. Happy days! Lots of calories will be burned off dancing too!

Am loving MFP - shame it doesn't have a 5:2 setting though - it keeps tellling me off on fast days! I put my Sunday run in there for the first time and will deffo use it to track exercise in the future. Enjoyed my toning circuits last night - need to grab some dumbells this week. xxx

Thanks Becki! They are Tesco Healthy Living Cumberland sausages. Planning on throwing them into a roasting dish with new potatoes, peppers and red onoins, drizzling with a little olive oil and balsamic and roasting. Already really looking forward to it! xx

Ooh that sausage dish sounds amaze!

and that sounds like a fabulous night out to me :)

Well done seeing 11s on the scale, that will be 10s next week! xxxx

It might be worth you trying, Jenna. I'm really liking it. Stevie is the queen of 5:2 so worth reading back through her diary and IG posts xx

Well done on the loss and the amazing fast days beautiful lady. I def agree that they help. Once I'm back from Canada, I will be back to them too. So good to feel in control. Your Saturday sounds lovely :) X

Me too! All our boys love throwing some shapes so it should be a good night. Dave has a long bike ride planned with his best mate on Sunday and I want to do a long run (long by my standards, at least!!), so although I'm happy to make the most of the drinks we're paying for to secure the booth, I don't want to go too mad! Might do a sneaky switch to lime and soda so nobody notices I've stopped drinking! I managed that pretty well at the work do last week! xxx

Super idea! I'm defo going to steal this in future when you know that just one more will take you over the edge and ruin your sunday! All I need to do now is start trying to figure out at what point in the night that is...as usually I notice too late!! xx

I think I'll definitely look in to it. How many calories do you have on your 'feast' days?

If you have a hectic social diary it seems to work really well. I've been doing 500 cal days with SW on and off for a while, but never calorie counted on non-fast days and it's like a revaltion!

If you Google "5:2 diet" and click on the top link it takes you to a page all about the plan. If you click on 'get started' there's a calculator you can use to work out how many calories you need (TDEE) on 'feast' days based on your height/weight/level of activity etc. Mine is 1900-ish as I'm running three times a week. If I wasn't, it would be around 1700. I think the idea is that you make sure you use your TDEE cals on 'feast' days to make sure your body doesn't think you're starving it, which would stop you losing weight. It's a generous amount though - they really do feel like feast days!

xx

My hope is always that the music is good...because if it is, I will just be on the dancefloor and not bothered about getting another drink! xx

The post-fast-day hunger has descended! Should have got my bum in gear and done overnight oats, not just had a yog for brekkie! Lunch at 12 can't come soon enough!! xx

Just done a big catch up! Well done on the super loss lady! 5:2 definitely seems to be working its magic for you right now! Yay! I think a cupcake for dinner was a very respectable choice yesterday! I hope they tasted better than the first batch!? Feast day eats sound yum! I would have definitely needed more than a yoghurt after a fast though so I can understand why you're hungry! Your weekend sounds fab! And started off with a WFH day! Yay! Hope the next couple of days fly by for you! PS! You are such a running superstar! xx

Just done a big catch up! Well done on the super loss lady! 5:2 definitely seems to be working its magic for you right now! Yay! I think a cupcake for dinner was a very respectable choice yesterday! I hope they tasted better than the first batch!? Feast day eats sound yum! I would have definitely needed more than a yoghurt after a fast though so I can understand why you're hungry! Your weekend sounds fab! And started off with a WFH day! Yay! Hope the next couple of days fly by for you! PS! You are such a running superstar! xx

Ahh thanks Tash! Definitley feels like 5:2 agrees with me! Struggling to find a spa with availability for Friday so think Mum and I might head down to the coast instead as the weather is supposed to be lush. Love the fact we can have lunch in Pizza Express and I won't have to worry about my leggera pizza having a million syns! Might even have enough cals for an ice cream! xxx

Back