Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Thanks Lil - you're absolutely right. Am hopng to do 7k-ish on Sunday and will try going a little slower to see how I get on. Hopefully a change of scenery will be good too, although I think there are some hills in the park so not massively looking forward to tackling those! xxx

If it's a really steep hill, sometimes I run zig-zag up it to help !!

I must look ridiculous but I swear it helps! lol

:')

Girlies, this is my dress for Saturday night - any ideas how to style it? I'm not sure if black is too harsh but worried nude might be a bit wishy-washy?

image-479749814.jpg

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm not brilliant with accessories either, wish I was...
I also wish I had your discipline, I am still abstaining from any running, 8 months now, I know it's not clever, but now I have it in my head I can't do it :(

I'm not brilliant with accessories either, wish I was... I also wish I had your discipline, I am still abstaining from any running, 8 months now, I know it's not clever, but now I have it in my head I can't do it :(

I was convinced I couldn't run, Lisa, but I did 8k the other Sunday. You'd be surprised what you can do :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know I did enjoy it, completed the couch 2 k, I struggled a bit, speed wise, I don't have full movement in my left ankle which I broke, which I found niggled and that calf, shin got quite tight, but then I wonder if I had tried those foam rollers if it would have helped, plus I just could not get my breathing right outside, so most was done in the gym, which started boring me x

I know I did enjoy it, completed the couch 2 k, I struggled a bit, speed wise, I don't have full movement in my left ankle which I broke, which I found niggled and that calf, shin got quite tight, but then I wonder if I had tried those foam rollers if it would have helped, plus I just could not get my breathing right outside, so most was done in the gym, which started boring me x

I find treadmill runs super boring. And it feels really unnatural to me to have a set pace. Have you googled ways to train your breathing? There must be something online to help you with it x

Back