Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

I know I did enjoy it, completed the couch 2 k, I struggled a bit, speed wise, I don't have full movement in my left ankle which I broke, which I found niggled and that calf, shin got quite tight, but then I wonder if I had tried those foam rollers if it would have helped, plus I just could not get my breathing right outside, so most was done in the gym, which started boring me x

Foam rollers are the way ahead. Definitely good for calf muscles. I struggle with my breathing too but you get used to it xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I find treadmill runs super boring. And it feels really unnatural to me to have a set pace. Have you googled ways to train your breathing? There must be something online to help you with it x

No, I might just do that,

Gorgeous dress but I'm not good with fashion so i would probably wear no cardigan, get my tan on, wear nude shoes and accessorise with gold jewellery xxxx

Gorgeous dress but I'm not good with fashion so i would probably wear no cardigan, get my tan on, wear nude shoes and accessorise with gold jewellery xxxx

You're totally on my wavelength here jess. If my tan goes to plan that may well be what I go for. Although I love what Lil said about lifting the gold and I have some gold and purple shoes I haven't worn for ages. Only problem is I don't think I have a matching bag - might have to text the girls!xxx

Morning beauts! Happy frickin Friday!

I'm having a cheeky lie-in as I have a furry monster on my tummy preventing me from getting up!

image-3843561331.jpg

Plans for today have adjusted slightly and my Dad is coming out for the day too. He's still not back at work after his shoulder op in December and he's getting bored of being home alone! So the plan is to head down to the coast, have a nice coffee somewhere and mooch round the massive M&S (parents heaven plus they have a great beauty section!) then go to the marina for lunch. Have it all planned well within my TDEE cals. Might not be the most nutritious day ever, but it is on plan.

Hope you lovelies all have fab days xxxx

It's a beautiful dress!! Remind me what the occasion is? Sorry if you've already said and I missed it!x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

It's a belated birthday bash for Dave and 2 of my besties who had birthdays in Jan. One of the girls has swung a full VIP deal at our fave bar/club for £25 a head so should be a fab night!xxx

Having such a lovely day! Bit of shopping then lunch on the seafront (mussels in white wine with 2 slices of French bread and a small glass of white wine) then a 99 walking along the front. Bliss!!xxx

Back