Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Sounds like you've had a lovely day darling XxxX

Planning a day by the sea with The Farrell today - brunch in a lovely cafe then a long walk. Out out tonight so pamper session is also in order!

Brunch - scrambled eggs and smoked salmon on wholemeal toast (no butter)
Dinner - Tesco Finest tortellini in homemade arrabiata sauce with salad
Drinks - 2 prosecco sand 5 gin and slims

That little lot leaves me a few calories to play with in case I need them.

Happy Saturdays gorgeous girls xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Your day sounds lovely ! Enjoy yourself. Great news on the scales!
Have a great pamper and evening! Is it tonight you are wearing that stunning dress? If so we need pics!! X

Wonderful scale news well done you :) and looking forward to seeing pics of tonight xxxx

Another awesome sunshine day by the seaside! Totally on plan food-wise although added a banana as we ended up walking 5 miles and I got a bit dizzy and needed some sugar! Heading home for a power nap and to fix my fake tan disaster (tango hand!!!) xxx

You've been in Seaford? My home! Seven Sisters is amazing :) Xx

You've been in Seaford? My home! Seven Sisters is amazing :) Xx

Yep! It's one of our fave places - lovely walk then breakfast in the salt marsh cafe. Then we headed to Eastbourne and walked from one end to the other and back again. So nice in the sunshine xx

Didn't feel great tonight - ditched the dress in favour of faithful jumpsuit! Random night - friend's hubby was kicked out midway through (ex-mArine - liability!!) but had an awesome night. On plan except 2 cosmos but had less gins so well within calories xx image-2752640493.jpg image-3691215110.jpg

Attachments

• image-3430589694.jpg
    image-3430589694.jpg
    490.8 KB · Views: 85
  • image-2026784515.jpg
    image-2026784515.jpg
    387.7 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Ah thanks lovelies. The jumpsuit was from Wallis last summer - I've worn it so much! We had such a fun night and I wasn't at all hungover this morning. Could only manage a 5k run as my calves were SO tight from yesterday's walking, but still got out in the lovely sunshine. Since getting back I've done 4 loads of washing and prepped a yummy, healthy curry feast for Dave and his bestie who are currently midway through a 60 mile ride. About to throw my ass in the shower so I'm all clean and chilled by the time they get back!

Hope you girls are having super Sundays xxx

Morning all,

I can't believe the weekend is over already! And I had a long weekend too. Could definitely do with an extra day. Have heaps on meetings today so at least that will make the day go quickly and I can get home to Dave and the last few episodes of HoC.

Fast day today:
Strawbs (26)
Jelly pot (5)
Glorious Skinny Soup - Mexican Sol (84) - this was absolutely delish! Pretty spicy and lots of chunks of pepper. Really yum!
1/2 Warburton's Wholemeal Thin (50)
Marmite pasta with salad (260)
Shapers bar (85)
Total - 510

Really struggling to get out of bed this morning - I've got a dozing Dave on one side and a very warm, purry cat on the other! Need to hop to it though!

Have lovely days girlies xxx

Last edited:
Sounds like a good fast day honey and glad you had such a fun filled weekend :) and stayed on plan! Amazing!

Aw nothing worse than getting out of bed in a morning when there's a warm other half next to you! xxxx

Back