Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Completely forgot to mention the scales! I officially weighed in on Saturday morning for fear I might go astray on Saturday night, but I didn't so they are still at 10st12lb, so 4 off this week! Really can't believe it seeing as I had meals out and G&Ts!

Big challenge next weekend is our anniversary night in London - that's going to be big on bubbles and food so not expecting another big loss, but with 2 fast days under my belt and keeping an eye on cals on the other days, I'm hopeful I might get a little more movement?

Onwards and downwards!! xxx

This is great news! Well done you! :) xxxx

Thanks Jess. I couldn't quite believe it on the scales on Saturday...or again Sunday...or this morning. I had to check in case they had changed their minds, but thankfully they hadn't! So 6lbs off in 2 weeks and I'm starting to feel more like myself again. Still had a bit of a meltdown before we went out on Saturday night, but it won't be long 'til I get this remaining stone off and my 'skinny' wardrobe will fit again!! xxx

It's one of those storecupboard dinners, Pip. It's a Nigella recipe although I can't remember which one of her books it's in off the top of my head.

For today I'm doing 50g linguini. While it's cooking you melt a little butter (think I'll use coconut oil tonight), then mix in a tsp of marmite and use that as a sauce to coat the pasta. Top with a little parmesan and it's such a tasty dinner. Planning a leafy salad with a few tomatoes and some red onion on the side.

Oh my gosh I'm so hungry!!!

xxx

Fast day food sounds amazing hun! The marmite pasta sounds so comforting! :)
WELL DONE on the scales! The cal counting is DEFO working or you! Amazing work! you must be chuffed! :D
Looking lovely in the jumpsuit too....cant beat a jumpsuit...its my staple go-to outfit at the mo!
xxxx

Well done on the scales lovely, the calorie counting is defiantly your friend :)
I need to copy some of your fast day menus for some inspiration for mine, as I'm going to try and fit some more in before the holiday.

I'd love to try a jumpsuit but I fear at 5.5 and 13.12 I'm not the one for them!
xxxx

Ah thanks girls! I'm loving calorie counting 5:2 at the mo - it just fits in with our lives so well. Deffo won't be counting this weekend though, so need to make sure I nail these fast days! xxx

Yum yum yum, I just love marmite! I'm putting some on our roast potatoes tonight actually and I can't wait!!

Well done on the incredible loss too Sarah, that's amazing. You looked fabulous on Saturday night too - the jumpsuit was a good choice :)

I think if you stick to your training schedule this week, do 2 fast days and watch the calories the rest of the week, one meal out will not ruin all the hard work! x

Thanks Lil! It's a bit more than one meal as we are in London all day Saturday and most of Sunday, but hope I can limit damage! xxx

You are the queen of making fast days sound manageable! Seriously! I love that you make the most of your cals! Super super well done on the scales lady! That's fantastic! You and 52 seem a match made in heaven! You have a fab plan in place to allow you to enjoy your weekend! The point of fasting is that you only diet twice a week right! Xx

Thanks lovelies!

Yep, a huge boost thanks Becki! Feeling much more confident - thinking I can be under 10.7 by my run, which will be amazing. xxx

You could do them too, just make Ian a bigger portion of dinner? Dave and I have made that work quite well before xxx

Ooh that sounds like a good idea Sarah. Might have to try that
xx

As you lose weight, you'll notice a big difference in your running. It becomes so much easier! x

Thanks Lil - I'm looking forward to that! Would like to lose another stone from where I am now and can't wait to see the change in my body with diet and exercise this time. xxx

Well done on your amazing loss gorgeous lady x

Back