Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

We have both definitely been through the mill and had some pretty rubbish relationships so we both count ourselves really lucky to have found each other now! xxx

Oh Sarah, that's just adorable! How lovely for you both! And I am totally pinching that marshmallow to work idea ;)

According to IMDb season 4 is set to go into production this year and be released Feb next year. They can't just leave it like that. It would be the worst ending ever!!! Did you find it had lost some of it's grit this year? Some parts felt so tame when previously I was genuinely shocked by what I was watching.

That recipe sounds fab! And like it could be easily adapted for a fast too! Yum xxx

Ooh I hadn't heard about S4 - how exciting! Totally agree about the grit though - there were only a couple of points which shocked me a little, and I thought 'Frank's back!' (mostly with Dunbar) but then it went all tame again! Still trying not to post any spoilers as I know quite a few of the girls are still watching! :D

Yeah it's a yummy recipe. My Mum used to make it when I lived at home so it must be out of an age old Ken Hom recipe book - I just make it from memory now. I did pick up a 100 Ken Hom recipes book from M&S not that long ago though, and it's in there too - along with some other super tasty dishes!! With rice noodles, lettuce wraps or cauli rice, it could deffo be fast friendly.

xxx

Your weekend sounds lovely. You two cuties xx

Morning lovelies!

Bit of a disorganised morning this morning but think I have a plan! Forgot to get the veal out of the freezer and also that I'm helping a colleague with an interview 12-1.30 so that messes up lunch too! Nothing home-cooked today which is so unlike me but super short on time so just focusing on staying under cals.

So, the plan is:
B - 35g Crunchy Nut to munch (140) on plus some grapes (30)
L - Tesco Healthy Living ham and chutney sandwich (288) plus salted Propercorn (88) and a Harley's jelly pot (5)
D - Tesco Finest ravioli (325) with parmesan (15), garlic bread (295) and a salad (40)
Extras - milk in tea (45)
Total - <1300

Dancing tonight and they have made the class start a little earlier and added on an extra 15 mins which is fab, but makes it a bit tight to have dinner and get out the door. On the plus side, it probably means there's no room for snacking!!

Scales are sticking stubbornly at 10.12, which is totally understandable but midly irritating! Really hoping another fast day will get 'em shifting!!

Just booked tickets to take my Mum to see Miss Saigon for her birthday in a couple of weeks - super excited as I know she's dying to see it! It's the Saturday matinee so we can do a bit of shopping first and have a bite to eat after. Proper girly day. Love it!

xxx

Last edited:
Thats a mighty fine food day, especially all fora bout 1300 cals! Plus you'll be burning some of those off with dancing!

Ahhh you will love Miss Saigon! I took my mum to see it a couple of months ago as a little treat after our Vietnam holiday! we loved it! We did the 3 course meal and some bubbles at the Hawksmoor beforehand too which was delish!! :) xxx

Ah so glad you guys loved Miss Saigon! Mum has wanted to see it for years so I was really pleased when it came back to the West End. Really fancy checking out Hawksmoor, Ging - thanks for the recommendation.

Dancing is ongoing, Pip, which is kinda nice. Can't believe how far we have come in 6 lessons...although we still get things wrong a lot and burst into fits of giggles. I think the teachers think we are a bit nuts! xxx

Just thinking, I really need to go for a run today too, as I haven't been since Sunday. But don't know if I've got time before dancing. Am WFH tomorrow so might try and do 6km in the morning instead - my boss is still in SA so I don't have to logon at the crack of dawn. xxx

I'd run tomorrow lovely. I never enjoy feeling rushed. And if you have dancing too! Start your WE day tomorrow with a nice run..will set you up for the day!

Thanks Becki. Think that's good advice. Will have a good stretch/foam roll tonight so my legs are hopefully on better form for tomorrow! Might plan to hit the road when Dave leaves just before 7 and brave the 8km loop which I haven't been able to manage since a few Sundays ago. Starting to doubt myself again so need to prove to myself that I CAN do this! xxx

Eats sound pretty darn good to say you weren't too organised! Sounds like a busy day! Wfh couldn't come at a more perfect time! Definitely leave the run until tomorrow with dancing tonight! You can only fit so much in! And babe! Oh my god! You can and will 100% do this! It's not easy but you will feel even more amazing than you are when you cross that finishing line! Don't doubt your gorgeous self again! We won't let you!

You should - it's so much fun! Tell him it'll be good practice for your big day! There's such a range of couples who go - quite a few who are my age and some that are older and a real mix of abilities too. Some have done some classes before but most are beginners so when Mum and I feel like we are struggling, we are never the only ones! xxx

Awww what sort of ballroom dances do you do? I'd love to do it as I'm sure my mum would too, must look into it! We both love strictly!!

I'm planning my run for tomorrow morning too so I have a nice full evening tomorrow night to chill and watch crap TV as MF is away at a fancy ball. It def sounds like it would be too hectic for you to try and do it today!

Another fast day will def help the scales my love! I think if you could try and get in more fruit and def veg on non-fast days, that would def help too! x

Back