Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Blimey girls, you have soppy boys you lucky things! Dan's first suggestion was ACDC / either Highway to Hell or Givin The Dog A Bone! He doesn't do prompted romance ;) xxx

James is rarely soppy .... haha. I love ACDC!! xxxx.

I love AC/DC too and Whitesnake will definitely be on our playlist. For a while we were going to have Is This Love as our first dance, but Fleetwood Mac seems more fitting xxx

Pahaha Pip that's hilarious! :)
i'm sure when the time comes the songs wont be overplayed at all, so they will be lovely and personal to you!
I've known which song I've wanted as a first dance since before I knew Rob! I might let him choose the follow up...and we'll end up with some awful house music!!

Pahaha Pip that's hilarious! :)
i'm sure when the time comes the songs wont be overplayed at all, so they will be lovely and personal to you!
I've known which song I've wanted as a first dance since before I knew Rob! I might let him choose the follow up...and we'll end up with some awful house music!!

Which song?! xxxx

Mine is going to be You Make My Dreams by Hall & Oates! My faveeeeee!!!

My ex-bf used to joke that our first dance would be "move b*tch get out the way!" or whatever that awful 90s hip hop track was! He was joking really though as he was a wee softie at heart! x

You're all very dangerous ladies to befriend! I always said I wanted just a small ceremony with close family and then a meal somewhere afterwards.

Maybe a little party a few weeks after for everybody else but listening to you guys makes me turn into a pseudo-bridezilla and consider joining pin which sounds like an incredibly dangerous activity!!! I'm not even engaged! lol! x

Ian wanted the birdie dance to be our first dance song!!! Till I put my foot down and said he needed to pick one, so he went for Bryan Adams Heaven. 6 years on and I still get little butterfly's when I hear it, and we've got the opening lyrics printed and framed in our kitchen wall!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ian wanted the birdie dance to be our first dance song!!! Till I put my foot down and said he needed to pick one, so he went for Bryan Adams Heaven. 6 years on and I still get little butterfly's when I hear it, and we've got the opening lyrics printed and framed in our kitchen wall!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I love you!! you've just given me the BEST idea!!

I sooooo want to be planning our wedding now! Still not sure what I want as torn between keeping it really small and having a massive party! It will probably end up somewhere in between.

I can't remember if I told you guys this, but when we were out and everyone was quite tipsy, I clocked Dave talking to one of my besties and she screamed and jumped up and down, and Dave shushed her. Which makes me think the diamond might be close-ish.

The problem is now I'm getting myself over excited! He keeps talking about how this weekend is going to be the best weekend ever ever ever and it makes my little brain tick...

xxx

Back