Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Our first dance was Passenger, hearts on fire which then quickly turned into Daft Punk One more time. Yey to weddings!!!

Def agree with Pip. Try not to think about it. I literally had no clue a ring was in the cards when we last went to Canada. The shock was what made it so amazing!! xx

I'm trying so hard not to think about it! Glad you know where I'm coming from as I was starting to worry I was being a bit of psycho! ;)

Regardless of when it happens I will probably almost die of shock! xxx

Its hard as I think it's natural for us girls to get a little excited and think a lot about these things! I catch myself thinking 'damn this would be a good moment' and then get annoyed at myself because I dont want to take the shine off enjoying a genuinely lovely time because it doesnt happen...even though deep down I'm not expecting it to happen for a while..does that make sense?!

Do you think he would tell your bestie before it happened?!
whenever it happens...whether this weekend....or not...it will be just ace and totally worth waiting for!
Xxx

It wouldn't surprise me if he told Liz, actually as he loves her to bits and knows she would give him good advice :)

Who knows about this weekend...we've already got Champagne and a 5* hotel booked so I'm a very, very lucky girl xxx

Haha. I forget you're only a wee babe, Tash! I'll be 32 this year...and Dave is on the downhill slope to 40...I don't want to look like an old lady in my wedding pics! ;) xxx

My advice is to always have your nails done from this moment on, just in case ;)

ESPECIALLY if he has told you he is picking the ring! Nothing worse than a pic of a stunning ring, and someone with horrible nails! lol

Is this why you may have got your nails done after work the other day? :whistle: xx

Haha. I have them done about every three weeks anyway, but I did go for a rather stunning red, just in case!

Weirdly, when I got in last night he asked to look at them, which he never normally does. But I might be reading tooooooooooo much into things!! I really don't want to get my hopes up here, ladies. It's probably very, very unlikely! xxx

You are a rascal, missy! And I don't have an answer. But I think I need to have a word with myself and calm down. Like Ging said - you have to make sure you enjoy gorgeous moments for what they are and try not to wish they were something else.

He'll get there in his own time, wont he. Bless him xxxx

You guys are so unbelievably awesome! It was totally worth getting to the ridiculous weight of 12st 5lbs so I could meet you guys! xxxxx

You guys and your proposal talk is making me float even more today! My boy proposed in Canada without me knowing at all (so cute) and now here we are on honeymoon in Canada. I feel so soppy that I need to slap myself and man up. I'm not good at all this girl stuff, I blame you all!! xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back