Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

I just fbk stalked. Whatever happens, your weekend is going to be lovely xxx

share what did it say :) Xxx

Lol. Sorry Katie! I posted a Timehop about our anniversary weekend three years ago and asked Dave if he thought we could top it this weekend. He replied and said "It's gonna be an awesome weekend! I already know this one will top the charts for all time greatest weekends xxx"

Lol. Sorry Katie! I posted a Timehop about our anniversary weekend three years ago and asked Dave if he thought we could top it this weekend. He replied and said "It's gonna be an awesome weekend! I already know this one will top the charts for all time greatest weekends xxx"
Awww how lovely is he I need to join fb so I don't miss out :)
You will have the best weekend ever sounds all perfect Xxx

Haha. Amen to that, Mrs Rees! You need more more weddings in your life, right? Can you help me organise ours....whenever Dave gets round to asking? xxx

Blimey girls, you have soppy boys you lucky things! Dan's first suggestion was ACDC / either Highway to Hell or Givin The Dog A Bone! He doesn't do prompted romance ;) xxx

Haha we had a right battle for our first song.. Most of the songs I suggested Chris said he would rather drink his own pee than dance too..

In the end on a drunken night at friends we picked a million love songs .. It was just before take that reformed..

The problem we had was we were heavily into clubbing and 'our songs' were something to dance to using glow stick rather than at a wedding heheh

I sooooo want to be planning our wedding now! Still not sure what I want as torn between keeping it really small and having a massive party! It will probably end up somewhere in between. I can't remember if I told you guys this, but when we were out and everyone was quite tipsy, I clocked Dave talking to one of my besties and she screamed and jumped up and down, and Dave shushed her. Which makes me think the diamond might be close-ish. The problem is now I'm getting myself over excited! He keeps talking about how this weekend is going to be the best weekend ever ever ever and it makes my little brain tick... xxx

Oooh this sounds very very exciting .. I really hope you are planning your wedding soon xx

Eeeekk!!! I am getting so excited reading this thread that I can't even wait till I have reAd it all before I comment :)

Morning gorgeous girlies!

I am full of the joys of Thursday today having had a fab dance class with Mum last night (learning the Rhumba) and then smashing a 9k run this morning! Huge thanks to all you girls for your fab running advice - I slowed my pace right down and that made it possible. You are total superstars and I would be so lost without you!

So just under 800cals burned before I've even started my fast day! Using 7cals on some SF tropical squash to rehydrate while I have a good old stretch and foam roll!

Fast day eats are planned to be:
35g crunchy nut (140)
BNS curry with cauli rice (200)
Shapers bar (85)
Squash (7)
Total - ~430 (so enough for a few Mikado if I fancy 'em!)

The sun is out, the washing is on, I'm WFH and it's nearly Friday! Whoop whoop!!

xxx

Last edited:
LOVING the positivity this morning! :)
So so SO pleased to hear you had a grand run this morning...slow and steady wins the race (as I frequently tell Rob when he zips past me at the start of a run and then swiftly runs out of puff long before I do!;))
You are going to zipping around your 10km without a second thought at this rate!
plus a yum looking fast day as always....absolute dedication to weekend damage limitation right there!! xxx

Back