Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Got the BNS curry on the go and have measured absolutely everything - it still comes out at a whisker under 200 cals. Bargain!! Can't wait to heat it up when we both finally get home tonight!

Had half my crunchy nut and having the rest as late as I can manage - tummy is rumbling like a mofo but I'm not giving in! xxx

Well done on the run this morning hun, that's awesome bet you are over the moon xx

Morning beauts!

Happy flippin' Friday!

What a long ass week this has been! I'm so glad it's finally the weekend and our anniversary too! I got a lovely, lovely card today and Dave's marshmallows arrived yesterday and they look awesome! We are going to take them with us tomorrow and enjoy them together :)

Plan for today is (feast day):
B - Porridge sachet with semi skimmed milk + skinny cappuccino
L - Tesco Healthy Living ham and chutney sandwich + salted Propercorn
D - Fillet steak with rosemary potatoes, garlic mushrooms and green veg (he will probably buy tender stem broccoli) + 1/2 a bottle of very nice red
Total is just under 1400 cals

Roll on 4.30!!!

xxxx

Happy 4 year anniversary!! :D

Glad the marshmallows came out well, and I love love love nice cards :)

Food sounding divine!! xxxx

Love your food today, steak and red wine and still keep the cals quite low!
What are the marshmallows?

They are from a company called Boomf who print your pictures onto marshmallows! We were talking about it on Ging's thread the other day as a mother's day option. They have come out really well although £15 for 9 mallows is quite steep. Nice for a special occasion though and they came nicely packaged. Turns out the company is run by Kate Middleton's brother...random!!

xx

They are from a company called Boomf who print your pictures onto marshmallows! We were talking about it on Ging's thread the other day as a mother's day option. They have come out really well although £15 for 9 mallows is quite steep. Nice for a special occasion though and they came nicely packaged. Turns out the company is run by Kate Middleton's brother...random!!

xx

Love this idea!

Back