Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Hahaha. You girls are so awesome!

He's just commented "My god, we've had some kick ass anniversaries and this one is going to be even better!!!" on my FB, but still not getting my hopes up as I think I'm just reading too much into stuff now! We have an awesome weekend planned regardless.

xxxx

Eeeek!!

We're all far too excited. I know this boy...he's probably winding me up so he can catch me off guard in a few months. Git!!

He's got some serious brownie points though - he has ordered some lovely cupcakes for my Mum and Grannie for mother's day - what a cutie! xxx

We're all far too excited. I know this boy...he's probably winding me up so he can catch me off guard in a few months. Git!!

He's got some serious brownie points though - he has ordered some lovely cupcakes for my Mum and Grannie for mother's day - what a cutie! xxx

Haha oh Sarah he could possibly be .... or reverse psychology .... who knows?! xxxx

Argh I don't know what to think! I've got proper butterflies and probably over nothing...need to just chill out and enjoy the weekend.xxxx

Definitely! It will be wonderful either way! Plus it will happen at some point anyway :) xxxx

So hungry post-fast today! Had my porridge just before 9am and am starving again now! One of the girls who works for me has been to Tesco downstairs and got heaps of Cadbury's easter cakes (120 cals) and mini doughnuts (60 cals) but have resisted so far! Think I might have to switch out the popcorn with my sandwich for an easter cake! Sitting looking at them is making me more than a little peckish! xxx

Happy anniversary hun, hope this weekend is fabulous for you both.. I would Defo go with the easter bunny xx

Managed to get a 215 cal sandwich (instead of 288) and got some raspberries to go with it (48), so can have an easter nest and still be under 1500 for the day. I reckon I can live with that xxx

Thanks chick. Scales were 10.11 this morning and weighing in early this week (tomorrow) so want to get as good as result as possible. After such a good run yesterday and two successful fast days, I'm hopeful. It should keep me on-track-ish over the weekend if the scales are nice. Obviously tomorrow is off plan but I've a vague idea on calories and know I won't be tempted to add extra naughty snacks. Am wearing a super tight dress in the eve so want to make sure I can zip it up!! xxx

Back