Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

You shouldn't be so hot Sarah and then none of this would've happened ;) Xx

HAha. Thanks girls! I did feel a million dollars for the first time in a long time. He definitely feels very sorry and a bit silly today xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Minus the wee blip it looks and sounds like you've had the most amazing weekend!! Upgraded twice!! Love it!! And looking beaut for those bubbles last night!! Hope you've finished it in style today before having to head home! Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Fab day today - totally made up for a few dodgy hours last night! Tower of London was great, especially the Crown Jewels, then we had a complimentary afternoon tea in the exec lounge in the hotel. They looked after us so well!

Just got home and chilling with the boy the cat :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow what a weekend! I can't believe how fantastically you were treated in the hilton! The view...the food...the drinks..the company...it all just sounds unreal! Hope your monday doesn't drag and you can get home from work soon to enjoy another evening with your man and fur baby! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning gorgeous ones!

Back to Earth with a bump this morning after a fab Champagne-filled, touristy, lovely weekend! Feeling totally shattered this morning and already can't wait to escape the office and chill on the sofa!

Back on it today with a cheeky fast to kickstart the scales as they were up 1 after the weekend, probably dehydration as I didn't drink much other than bubbly and tea! Still using Saturday as official WI though (10.11), as that was always the plan. L

ooking forward to another good week. The only challenge is having friends to stay on Saturday night and we're doing a mexican fiesta! Dave's cooking everything though so cals will be measured.

Plan for today is:
Activia yog (70)
Jelly pot (5)
Popcorn (70)
Tesco HC sausage & mash + veggies (300)
1 finger of KitKat (53)
Total - 498

Hope everyone else's Monday's fly by too!

xxx

Morning honey :) So glad that you had a wonderful day yesterday, your weekend sounds absolutely amazing!

Well done for being back on it, and just 1lb unofficial gain is great but stop scale hopping (says me ....)

Awesome doing a fast today! I don't think I could face it on a Monday .... well any day tbh haha

Loads of love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning lovely, It looked like you had a fab weekend, 1lb is better than what i'd probably have put on, and is fine after a special weekend.
I can't face the fast days on a monday so big up's for that.

big hugs
xxxx

Haha. Sorry for scale hopping, Jess. I just can't help it! I will try to leave them alone this week... Am hoping a fast day and a couple of runs will get them moving xxx

Haha. Sorry for scale hopping, Jess. I just can't help it! I will try to leave them alone this week... Am hoping a fast day and a couple of runs will get them moving xxx

Haha I want you to realise that they can fluctuate and not beat yourself up about it :)

My PT is trying to get me to stop weighing and failing haha so I can't talk really, but I just care :p xxxx

I know you do - and the feeling is mutual ;) I don't give myself too much of a hard time - it's more habit than anything I guess.

I definitely felt slimmer this weekend. And Dave said I looked slimmer and he felt like I was holding myself differently as well - I think putting the Louboutin's on always makes you walk a little taller and strut a little more ;) xxx

I know you do - and the feeling is mutual ;) I don't give myself too much of a hard time - it's more habit than anything I guess.

I definitely felt slimmer this weekend. And Dave said I looked slimmer and he felt like I was holding myself differently as well - I think putting the Louboutin's on always makes you walk a little taller and strut a little more ;) xxx

You looked amazing in your photos you beautiful girl :) xxxxxxxxxxx

That's exactly how I felt last weekend after Dublin .. Only 1lb difference that's brilliant and will probs shift today,, setting you up for a nice loss this week xxx

Thanks honey. Yes, well and truly behind us - I think the very strong rum cocktail may have been a mistake! (although worth it for the pics you mentioned, Ging!!) Boys can be so strange sometimes when they've had one too many!! xxx

Back