Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Ah no worries hun. Rice recipe would be fab, please - and any others you'd recommend. Not going shopping til Friday after work so have time to collate recipes ;) xxx

When the gym instructor put back press on our plan, I thought 'hang on, I dont want to end up with hulk hogan muscles' but then I've noticed that the layer of fat rolls on my back are beginning to shrink :)
xx

I don't like my back either! Deffo need to work on that! I can't afford for my boobs to shrink - they are small enough as it is!!

Was planning to do some more progress pics this week as I do feel like the fat rolls on my back are shrinking too. Crikey, we all sound so attractive saying this, don't we! ;) xxx

Me neither! That's why I love the dress I wore on Sat as it has sleeves! Deffo need to do some arm toning before we tie the knot one day! xxx

I dont like the tops of my arms either, so will be upping the arm weights in the next few weeks ready for the summer jollie.
I might start and do a progression pictures next week, when I start doing x2 fast days. I'm hoping that if I plan it properly and then shop for what I need, I can keep on it!

Ahh honey you've got plenty of time! When you've found the right dress, if you don't feel happy with your arms, you'll get on the case to change them. I bet my bingo wings are worse than yours :p xxx

Ahh honey you've got plenty of time! When you've found the right dress, if you don't feel happy with your arms, you'll get on the case to change them. I bet my bingo wings are worse than yours :p xxx

I bet they're not! You looked smoking hot on Saturday! I spoke to my bootcamp instructor yesterday. She's trying to bully me into going back - I just remember how much it hurts!!! Hahahaha! xxx

Ahh thanks Pip. Flattering camera angles are one thing but reality is another ;)

If you have a nice instructor, I would deffo go back to bootcamp...looking at Jess's awesome results, it's almost enough to tempt me to check one out! xxx

I'm waiting for Jess to come in and wax lyrical about bootcamp. I guess they have to be tyrants to get results...but they are also the reason I don't go to bootcamp or spin classes. My inner diva wouldn't be able to stop me throwing a strop!! xxx

That sounds like a plan. 7pm is deffo a late start. Our Wednesday dance class didn't start til 8.30 which was super late for me, but thankfully as of last week it's moved forward a bit to 7.45, so at least we are home by 9.30! xxx

Back