Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

My arms are awful.. :( I am getting old and fear they will be forever flappy!!

Ooh exciting about the head hunting ... I've often thought I would like to try the airline side of the industry, but there isn't a great lot up north.. So I guess I am stuck in corporate travel xx

Happy humps lovely ladies!!

Did manage to get my trainers on last night but just ran to Grannie's and back - hadn't seen her for a week. So only 2km but better than getting in the car and driving round to see her. Fell asleep on the sofa after dinner so CV didn't get done and have dancing tonight. Need to decide if I actually want to progress ths opportunity or not...

Impromptu fast day today as we are at a team meeting all day tomorrow so I assume there will be lunch. Not a very well planned fast day but hopefully it will all go to plan:
Yeo Valley yog (94)
Popcorn (60)
Grapes & rasps (~40)
Something for dinner involving salad, maybe a handful of orzo and some sweet chilli chicken (~250)
Shapers bar (85)
Total - 509

xxx

Hello beautiful lady :)

a) your'e still scale hopping .... haha
b) what is this about being head hunted?!?!
c) haha wax lyrical! I love bootcamp as you can't slack!
d) my boobs are small too but perky! hahahaha

xxxxxxxx

I wouldn't call her nice. She's a tyrant. She shouts at me and calls me princess! xxx

Pip this is hilarious :')

Is she a proper beast then?!

Actually sat at my desk nearly in tears laughing xxxxxxxx

Hope you're ok gorg! Plenty of water on board?!
I think my boobs have started shrinking with the exercise (hurrah!) but I swear my back is getting bigger...this is not a good combo. Booo!
xx

In what way? xxxx

Hello beautiful lady :)

a) your'e still scale hopping .... haha
b) what is this about being head hunted?!?!
c) haha wax lyrical! I love bootcamp as you can't slack!
d) my boobs are small too but perky! hahahaha

xxxxxxxx

Hello beautiful!

a) Yes, my name is Sarah and I'm a scale-a-holic
b) I was, and it's a massive confidence boost, but don't think it's the right role for me
c) See, I was right ;)
d) Might have to start calling you Perky :D

xxx

Hello beautiful!

a) Yes, my name is Sarah and I'm a scale-a-holic
b) I was, and it's a massive confidence boost, but don't think it's the right role for me
c) See, I was right ;)
d) Might have to start calling you Perky :D

xxx

Haha

a) Welcome to Scale Hoppers Anonymous ... we will stop your scale hopping once and for all
b) That's awesome anyway - it is important to do what is right for you
c) Yes you were
d) Don't you even dare :D

xxxx

Haha Tasha.... No ;)

Wozers, off here for less than 24 hours and I've missed nearly 3 pages of goss!!!! You guys chat quickly!

Good luck with the fast Sarah, sounds like the perfect opportunity if you're being a busy bee today. Gets them out of the way faster too so you're on the countdown to the weekend ;)

I think if it isn't the right opportunity for you babe you're right to avoid it. You're very clearly valued where you are so any move would have to 100% be the right one, or at least one that ignites a fire in your belly!! xxx

Yep! If I start slacking then she yells and tells me that Cheryl Cole didn't get abs by being a wimp! She's terrifying!!! xxx

Haha oh Pip she sounds a delight :')

Back