Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

I love getting back from a meeting and catching up with what you girls have been saying. Really made me giggle!

Have emailed the recruitment agent to very politely decline the approach. I haven't been here 2 years yet and after my appraisal rating, I think there could be good things in store for me here. I'm not ready to jump ship let....at least not for a role which needs me to be in London so much.

Have managed to only consume a litre of water so far, although my tummy is rumbling a bit now! Want to try and hold of until 12 before I have anything. Like you say, Lil - it would need to be an exciting one to draw me away!

xxx

OMG the girl who sits next to me has just come back from little Tesco.

She has just eaten a LowLow cheese and pickle snack pack and is now eating popcorn.

She also got 2 boxes of Mini Egg cakes for everyone to share plus a big box of chocolate chip shortbread.

The smell of the popcorn is literally torture. And she knows I'm on a fast day.

Grrrrrr....xxx

OMG the girl who sits next to me has just come back from little Tesco.

She has just eaten a LowLow cheese and pickle snack pack and is now eating popcorn.

She also got 2 boxes of Mini Egg cakes for everyone to share plus a big box of chocolate chip shortbread.

The smell of the popcorn is literally torture. And she knows I'm on a fast day.

Grrrrrr....xxx

Imagine her feeding her beautiful body with all that rubbish. She's basically poisoning her insides! GROSS!!

;)

She is always moaning that she used to be a size 10 and is now about an 18, but it's no surprise when she eats almost constantly! She has full sugar Red Bull every day too - not good!!

I'm munching on a few grapes to tide me over 'til 12-ish (yoghurt o'clock)! xxx

Fab idea getting the fast out the way when you've got a busy day less time to think about food I'm sure you'll do fab like every other fast chick Xxx

I'm not sure she's ever hungry...my gosh she can put some food away! Seeing as she also reports into me, I hope she's not bored - she's got plenty of things to do on her list ;) xxx

I have days where all I seem to do is eat and I never think about what other people think but it might be worth asking her if everything's ok, there might be something going on that making her 'binge' eat.
xx

I have days where all I seem to do is eat and I never think about what other people think but it might be worth asking her if everything's ok, there might be something going on that making her 'binge' eat.
xx

I do the exact same thing. It's usually when something has gone wrong, or someone's upset me... either that or I'm seriously hungover ;) lol (Which I hope she isn't on a Wednesday! Lol)

We had our 121 earlier and her boyfriend has some family issues going on, but she's worked for me for 2 months and almost every day is the same. By her own admission, she has no willpower, which is really tough. I've tried to encourage her to lay off the Red Bull etc., but she doesn't seem to respond. xxx

I always worry about what people think when I eat! Even with the salads I have at work, I'm convinced people will think they're too big. That's why I don't want a big fancy sit down meal for the wedding. If it worries me in front of my colleagues god knows what I'd be like in front of 80 people - all of which will be staring at me anyway!!!

Stay strong Sarah! You don't want that crap! xx

I don't care what people think when I'm in the office...although I would have felt weird at the hotel we are going to tomorrow if I'd said I was doing a fast day and had to sit with everyone whilst they had lunch! xxx

Back