Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Yes I was exactly the same!! I eat ALL DAY....but I've just learned to eat more of the right things...and smaller amounts of the naughties!
I have no idea how you manage to go all day on your fast days without anything until the evening! That would kill me! x

I deffo can't manage all day on a fast day. I try and hold out 'til lunchtime. I think for health benefits you're supposed to fast for 15 hours and seeing as we tend to eat early-ish in the evenings I usually just about get to that point. I also tend to use my 'day' cals on things I can snack on like grapes and popcorn so I feel like I've eaten more. xx

A lot of it is definitely psychological, although after I did that 9k run on a fast day last week I felt almost painfully hungry until Saturday evening...even though I ate normally on Friday and Saturday...it was strange. I don't think my body enjoyed a negative calorie day so won't be doing that again!

Looking forward to a run in the morning followed by a mini danish with a coffee when we get to this meeting at 10am tomorrow! xxx

I've had my yog and my popcorn so I only have a couple of raspberries left! Thankfully I have a meeting at 2 so that will distract me for a while!! xxx

Although I 100% believe in food planning...I also think this is to blame for why I'm a constant eater...its because I know what is due to come next in the food plan, so cant stop thinking about it until I've eaten it..and then I'm onto the next thing!
Before I did sw or any kind of planning I could easily go to lunchtime without thinking about food once...and then run riot with a stonker of a lunch! xx

I was a constant craver too - Some days I just seem to eat all day! and then there are days when I don't eat a lot but eat the wrong things like biscuits!
I'm just starting to learn when is better for to have during the day at work so that I don't feel the need to eat.

I can see home-time in sight now so have just worked out my calories for dinner (chorizo and orzo salad - yum!!) - remembered I'm going dancing so won't need my Shapers bar as I'll fall straight into bed when I get home.

Planning to throw together:
25g chorizo (dry fried)
50g orzo
1/4 red onion (fried with the chorizo)
1/2 red pepper (fried with the chorizo)
1 cup spinach
4 radishes
6 baby plum tomatoes
2 sticks celery
5g grated Parmesan

Super duper excited about this dinner - it's going to be immense!!

xxx

That sounds yummy!! I love Chorizo, it's great with pasta, tinned toms, onion, mixed herbs and some passata. Takes 10 minutes and it's bloody lovely :)

I've never tried orzo, but I keep seeing it in people's food diaries so I may have to sample it :)

Mmm the tinned toms option does sound good! Will try that sometime.

We will have chorizo leftover so will be making something else with it tomorrow night - maybe a spicy chorizo risotto? Kinda difficult to plan as I have NO idea what will be on offer for lunch tomorrow.

Actually might switch around what we were going to have on Friday as it'll be much lighter - salmon fillets, rice noodles and stir fried veg. That means I can definitely control the cals. Leftover chorizo can go into a risotto on Friday night. Nom!

xxx

Back