Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Dave cut the grass for the first time this year which took AGES, so I tidied the whole house for some body magic! Certainly took my mind off being peckish.

Then made the most awesome salad! Ate it before I could take a pic!

Just having a quick chill before dancing with Mum. Bliss!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow I can't believe how well you have done today considering tesco got raided and all its contents were eaten whilst you sat there ;) x

Morning beauts!

Happy Friday eve!

Dancing was good fun last night - we finished the rhumba, which is awesome but need to practice with mum at the weekend!

Then did a 5k run this morning. Not my best time overall but got some PB segments on strava.

Out at an all day workshop team meeting thingamajig today. No idea what's involved but there will be pastries and lunch so I haven't eaten anything yet as I'm saving my calories! Can't wait for a mini Danish with my cuppa when we arrive at 9.30!!

xxx

well done on the run gorgeous girl! Loads of body magic in the last 12 hours for you!!
I want to see a vid of you and your mum! I bet my mum would love this!! It's a shame we dont live closer together still!
HAve a wonderful day and enjoy that danish! Xxxx

As much as I love going to the gym in the morning (when I can wake up in time that is!) I couldn't do a 5k run that early, that's awesome! :) x

No Danishes! But I did have a couple of cookies to keep me going. Beef casserole, new potatoes and salad for lunch. Avoided dauphinoise pots and pudding! Cals are tracking at just under 1400 for the day so still on track. Winning!!xxx

Morning girls!

Friday is finally here! Woohoo!!

Ended up well within cals yesterday and scales are 10.10 this morning which would be 1 off at early WI tomorrow morning if they stay put.

Plan for today is:
B - 35g Crunchy Nut (nibbled on, not with milk)
L - chicken and avocado salad
D - Thai salmon fillets with stir-fried veg and rice noodles
S - Shapers bar

xxx

Back