Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

I have to say for me I am cc'ing and doing 5:2...
I have a tendency to binge, well used to but I am much better.. I do tend to have a salad or soups on fast, with sometimes a ready meal on the night ../
But once I get to where I want to be I think I will be back to 5:2 and SW..
I have to admit often when I followed Sw my cals weren't high enough x

Just worked out my calories for today (well, tonight's Mexican feast) - 2100 - oops! Lucky I'm going for a run - damage control!!!xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Menu for tonight is:
Nibbles - nachos with homemade salsa and guac with margaritas or Mexican cosmopolitans
Starters - mini falafel, mini Mexican fish cakes and quesadilla wedges
Main - chilli con jamie with red and green rice and all the sides!
Dessert - chilli spiked chocolate truffle cake
Afters - espresso martinis with Mexican almond biscuits

Ended my run at mum and dad's this morning and mum had a really bad pain in her chest. Dad has taken her to the walk in centre...waiting to hear from them now. Can't concentrate on cooking or cleaning til I know what's going on. :( xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm so proud of you!

I'm sure your mum will be fine honey, but it's best she gets checked out. Keep us updated.

Lots of love xxxx

Thanks for all the lovely wishes gorgeous ones. The hospital couldn't find anything wrong with mum so she has just got home. If the pain gets worse (it's already pretty bad) she has to go back. Very odd! Hopefully it will disappear as quickly as it came.

Have been madly cleaning and prepping all day - about to jump in the shower to get ready - feeling shattered but can't wait for them to arrive so we can get some drinks on the go!xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back