Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

image-414773650.jpg

image-4030377892.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning girl! Such fun was had! Slightly sore heads this morning!

image-2872779852.jpg

image-2747343805.jpg

image-1565105182.jpg

image-4277945682.jpg

image-2095491467.jpg

Food today 'should' be within cals. Haven't put anything on MFP yet.

B - bacon sarnie on seeded bread with 1 tbsp homemade guac + a mini rock cake
L/D - leftover chili quesadillas

xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Looks like you had a fabulous evening lovely lady!!! I love that you all wore sombreros too :)
How is your Mum today? xxx

Morning girls!

I'm so gutted it's Monday! I didn't sleep very well last night so feeling a bit grouchy this morning, but we are seeing Muse in Brighton tonight so I need to sort myself out and start getting excited!

Scales were 3lbs up from my Saturday WI this morning so gutted about that! Yes I did have a few too many cals - but not 3lbs worth! And I ran 10k on Saturday morning! Maybe it's because I'm dehydrated or something? I'm sure they'll move back in the right direction soon.

Have a challenging week ahead - my Mum turns 65 on Tuesday so we are out for a 7-course tasting menu on Friday night then I'm taking her to London for lunch and Miss Saigon on Saturday so need to fit 2 fast days in on Tuesday and Thursday to make sure there's some damage control!

Have a feeling of doom about work today...let's just hope the day passes quickly! lol.

Have great days, lovely ones xxxx

Blimey! Muse has come around super quickly! You'll have a great time. I can't wait to hear all about it.

Any news on your mum? Your weekend with her sounds lovely. Does she know about Miss Saigon?

Try not to stress about the scales. It will just be hangover bloat and will disappear again by weigh in xxx

It really has, Pip - I feel like we only booked it a few days ago!

Mum was a little better yesterday, thank you, but still not right. I'm hoping she will go to the doctor's tomorrow for a second opinion as I don't feel like A&E were very helpful!

xxx

That's just gonna be the food and fluid in your tum, it's not a true reading .. Have fab time and muse xxx

Morning!!
Hope today goes quickly for you so you can see muse!
I know its only Monday but next weekend sounds amazing, 7 course tasting! Yummm. What type of food is it?

Definitely don't worry about the fake gain chick :)

That meal sounds immense, but a definite need for your two cheeky fast days!

xxxx

Back