Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

I haven't tried it but if it's a similar description probably worth a go. Ask someone in-store, they are usually quite heplful/knowledgeable in my experience xx

Back to back fast Tuesday and Wednesday? I could try but honestly not sure I could stick to it... I've seen Lisa do it before successfully. Maybe I should give it a go xxx

Hey Hun, it's not very often I wake up hungry the day after a fast, which meant I thought I would have a fair chance at back to back, if you can plan yourself in advance it is doable, xx

It was awesome!! Have a plan re fast days too thanks to dave. Will fill you in tomorrow.

Hope you get some sleep, lovely one xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Eek looking forward to hearing details of Muse! xxxx

OMG I'm such a tired panda this morning! In bed after midnight and up again at 6! In the office since 7 prepping financial forecasts for a meeting with my boss in 5 minutes!

Muse were IMMENSE! We were about 12 people away from the stage so had an awesome view...the setlist was fantastic and there was such a great atmosphere! Ended up going to Cote for a cuppa afterwards while we waited for the queue to get out of the car park to calm down and Dave ordered a large brandy and a creme brulee. It didn't come for ages and we had prebooked parking so had to be out of the car park by 11.30, so I chased them up on the pudding and they were super apologetic, bought us a creme brulee each and gave us everything free! So naughty calories there but have tallied up and I was only 100 over for the day.

Plan is to fast tomorrow and Sunday this week. Dave's going to do it with me, which is so sweet of him. Don't yet have a food plan for today but think it's going to start with a coffee in the cafe downstairs when we're having this meeting as I need a pick-me-up!

xxxx

Glad you had a lovely time sweetheart - very well deserved :)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Food plan:
Skinny chai latte (140)
Large 'nana (110)
Tesco Finest blackened Cajun chicken salad (262) - OMG this is the best pre-made salad I've ever had! Delish for the cals!!
Cupcake (305) - it's someone's birthday and she forced me!
Chorizo risotto with a side salad (~550)
Total for the day - just over 1400. That'll do, donkey!

Last edited:
Thanks Katie!

Today is absolutely flying by, which is great! Can't wait to get home to my Farrell, Sunday's episode of Poldark and the delish chorizo risotto I'm going to rustle up for dinner!!

xxx

The only downside to the Dome.. The car park Q afterwards. Luckily I live within walking distance :) Good shout on Cote to wait though and free pudding? Bonus! Have you ever been to Pompoko which is the little Japanese next door to Cote? The weird looking place with all the mismatched picnic chairs. If you haven't, you should!! Glad you had a lovely time xx

The only downside to the Dome.. The car park Q afterwards. Luckily I live within walking distance :) Good shout on Cote to wait though and free pudding? Bonus! Have you ever been to Pompoko which is the little Japanese next door to Cote? The weird looking place with all the mismatched picnic chairs. If you haven't, you should!! Glad you had a lovely time xx

I know - the staff were amazing! SO apologetic that the kitchen had clearly forgotten to make Dave's pudding that we got the large cognac and pot of earl grey we had ordered for free and also a free pudding each! Suffice to say we left them a generous tip to say thank you!

No, I've neer been to Pompoko - will definitely check it out as Dave loves Japanese food!

We've just booked tickets to see Rocky Horror at the Theatre Royal in December - that's going to be an epic night! Nothing beats Rocky in Brighton! xxx

Back