Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

I just picked up the socks from Primark, Pip. They are like trainer socks but a bit longer so they cushion the back of your ankle and are more supportive/padded under the sole of your foot. They definitely feel nicer than normal socks xxx

Running on flat after doing a few hills feels like a breeze!! :)
Woo for more 10ks! You'll be taking Lil's place at the Paris marathon next year at this rate! :) xxx

I did my first 10k last year on 27th April 2014. I ran it in 1hr 17mins and I'm doing Paris Marathon this Sunday.

Anything is possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So sorry to hear about your Grannie Sarah, what a horrible thing for you all to deal with but you sound like you're all being amazing and I'm sure she will appreciate it. Booo to your blisters, I hope they heal quickly! Your spa day sounded amazing, just what you both needed by the sounds of things.

Do you think you will ever want to sign up for a longer race now that you've done a 10KM? I totally think you could, you were so focused and already thinking about the next one so must enjoy it (minus the blisters). I wish I liked running!!! xxx

So sorry to hear about your Grannie Sarah, what a horrible thing for you all to deal with but you sound like you're all being amazing and I'm sure she will appreciate it. Booo to your blisters, I hope they heal quickly! Your spa day sounded amazing, just what you both needed by the sounds of things.

Do you think you will ever want to sign up for a longer race now that you've done a 10KM? I totally think you could, you were so focused and already thinking about the next one so must enjoy it (minus the blisters). I wish I liked running!!! xxx

Funny you should ask about longer runs, Sam. I've been giving it a lot of thought today as a lot of people have been asking me. I think 10k is a nice distance and my first goal is to get quicker at that (1.05 or under) so I can run with my best friend. She did a half marathon a couple of years back and part of me thinks that one day I might be up to that...but it scares me a lot!! Never ever a whole marathon though - ever!! xxx

Today is deffo gonna be a fast day. Won't be under 500, but is close enough for me seeing as it's not as well planned as I usually am! Got to 3pm before my tummy started rumbling so not worth having anything now - I will just have my ready meal when I get home from the docs, then Mum's coming round and it'll be dancing so so time for thinking about food!

Skinny chai latte (150)
Stroopwaffle (145)
Tesco Healthy Choices Sausage and Root Veg Mash (288)
Total - 583

Sounds like you had a lovely day at the spa yesterday Sarah :) Me and Jason try to treat ourselves to at least one a year.
Sorry to hear about your Grannie... it must be unbelievably hard when she doesn't understand.
Fab fast day today! What is Stroopwaffle? xxx

Sounds like you had a lovely day at the spa yesterday Sarah :) Me and Jason try to treat ourselves to at least one a year. Sorry to hear about your Grannie... it must be unbelievably hard when she doesn't understand. Fab fast day today! What is Stroopwaffle? xxx

I love a spa day!

A strop waffle is one of those caramel filled waffles you can get in Starbucks - you balance them on top of your coffee to warm/melt the caramel inside! Heaven!xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I love a spa day!

A strop waffle is one of those caramel filled waffles you can get in Starbucks - you balance them on top of your coffee to warm/melt the caramel inside! Heaven!xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm always too impatient :')

Morning all!

So glad it's Thursday which means it's almost the weekend again! My WFH day has turned into a meetings in London day, which is slightly annoying but it's a gorgeous day and hopefully the meetings will be productive.

Successful fast day yesterday - came in at 600 cals but I did 75 mins of dancing too so hoping that balances out that extra 100!

The cupboards are bare and Dave is working overtime again tonight so will have to swing by M&S at Gatwick on my way home and see what they have for dinner.

B - Yeo Valley 0% lemon yog
L - TBC something low cal from Farringdon station!
D - TBC again! Feeling chicken in some kind of tomato-based sauce with roasted meditteranean veg?

The weather forecast for tomorrow is fab so Dave wants to get the BBQ going! Looking forward to steak and prawns with salad and maybe a glass of red to celebrate the arrival of the weekend!

Oh, and I braved the scales this morning and they were 10.13 so a 3lb gain after 2 weeks of excess which isn't too bad! Determined to have some good weeks now as I look at Jenna's stats having been on track while I've been drinking my bodyweight in bubbly and she's 10.5! Looking forward to a run at the weekend too (picked up some blister plasters last night!!) so that'll help as well.

xxx

Back