Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Morning lovely, I wish we could work a 3 day week all the time, so we get to enjoy the weekends more - but then I suppose that would mean working longer hours to get the work done!

Well done on the fast day - I need to get these planned in, am going to sit and plan for next week while at the hairdressers on Saturday.

3lb's after 2 weeks isnt too bad, you might see a drop this week after the run on monday.
xxx

Hope today flies by and that your meetings are productive lovely :)

3lbs is nothing - I can fluctuate by that!

xxxx

Haha Pip! I'm not a proper corporate girl like Ging ;) TBH I would much rather be working from home so I could get my washing done! xxx

Well done on your fast! are you feeling fully better now?
Rubbish about your wfh day getting changed to a day full of netting but doesn't everything seem better if the sun's out! love summer..well spring!

We've had the bbq out twice already..I think you should defiantly get it out Friday with the red wine! its nice to have something to look forward to when you get home at the end of the week!

enjoy your day..hope you find a nice lunch and dinner X

Well done on your fast! are you feeling fully better now?
Rubbish about your wfh day getting changed to a day full of netting but doesn't everything seem better if the sun's out! love summer..well spring!

We've had the bbq out twice already..I think you should defiantly get it out Friday with the red wine! its nice to have something to look forward to when you get home at the end of the week!

enjoy your day..hope you find a nice lunch and dinner X

Thanks hun! Wasn't planning a fast so was nice to be able to squeeze one in to get me back on track. Still coughing and sneezing but feeling much better thanks - this stupid lurgey seems to last forever!

We've eaten outside a couple of times but not BBQ'd yet - Dave's on the case to grab some yumminess and some charcoal today! I'd better give it a clean when I get home tonight! xxx

I need one of those waffles in my life! I can't believe I have never tried one!
Ooohhh I love a BBQ. I bought Jason one last year and we used it quite a bit. Can't wait to get it out again this year... especially if it's in our new garden xxx

Oh dammmmn I'm working from home today! If I'd have known you were going to be up here I could have met you for a sneaky coffee near the station before you headed home! :( next time lovely lady!

Bbq sounds AMAZE!! They truly are the BEST dinner because of all the wonderful summer, warm, boozy, carefree associations!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Oh dammmmn I'm working from home today! If I'd have known you were going to be up here I could have met you for a sneaky coffee near the station before you headed home! :( next time lovely lady! Bbq sounds AMAZE!! They truly are the BEST dinner because of all the wonderful summer, warm, boozy, carefree associations!! Xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I'm actually going straight into Farringdon so not quite your neck of the woods. We should definitely come up with a plan soon though!xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have you guys met up before? Has anyone actually met anyone from on here before?!

If I get married, I'll invite you all! Hahaha!

I have never tried one of these waffle things either. I've never even seen them before. Are they plastic wrapped and by the til? I always by-pass those thinking they aren't "fresh"!! Snob!! x

Have you guys met up before? Has anyone actually met anyone from on here before?! If I get married, I'll invite you all! Hahaha! I have never tried one of these waffle things either. I've never even seen them before. Are they plastic wrapped and by the til? I always by-pass those thinking they aren't "fresh"!! Snob!! x

A few of us did ages ago...Natalie (nellylou) was pregnant with Bella but didn't know it yet!! Xxx

It was 2 years ago in May...the day before I was a bridesmaid! How time flies!! Me, Sarah, minkydinky, nellylou and missemma!

And Farringdon is really not too far! This city really isn't so big so defo let me know next time! :)

Can't wait for your wedding now Lil!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

It was 2 years ago in May...the day before I was a bridesmaid! How time flies!! Me, Sarah, minkydinky, nellylou and missemma! And Farringdon is really not too far! This city really isn't so big so defo let me know next time! :) Can't wait for your wedding now Lil!! Xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

That's true - tesco now have an office here so will be up more regularly.

Jo came down from Newcastle too! Can't believe it was two years ago!!xxx

Back