Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Have you booked your holiday yet? xx

Not just yet - as I get standby flights with work, we can't book those more than 3 months out and we're not going 'til October.

Might change destination though - have been talking to some people at work who have been here a long time and travelled A LOT on their concessions so might try somewhere new...not sure yet! There is money in the holiday fund ready...just need to decide :)

Did you decide when your next trip will be? xx

We've been talking about holidays this afternoon, and have decided to book a week of early Sept and maybe see about an last minute sun break and then maybe a weekend Christmas break
x

Not just yet - as I get standby flights with work, we can't book those more than 3 months out and we're not going 'til October. Might change destination though - have been talking to some people at work who have been here a long time and travelled A LOT on their concessions so might try somewhere new...not sure yet! There is money in the holiday fund ready...just need to decide :) Did you decide when your next trip will be? xx

We're still looking at Barcelona in July but I swear every time I go to book it it's more expensive than the week before! We really wanted to do vegas in October but now that we're going to tag it onto the end of our honeymoon we're rethinking so maybe Cuba or Mexico? Will need to be budget(ish) because of the wedding and Hawaiian moon! xxx

Ooh so many exciting plans!! Cuba and Mexico are both amazing! We went to Breezes Jibacoa (I think it's now called Memories Jibacoa?) - basic accommodation but very clean, beautiful beach and amazing snorkelling - really, really good value. Virgin fly into Havana which is about 90 mins away.

We loved Mexico - you can get some really good deals for Moon Palace (jacuzzi in every room!) - I can sometimes get friends and family rates if you want me to have a look at any options for you? xxx

Deals on flights aren't great (although I can check for you and see if the rates are any good) but hotel deals can be much better. Have a look on Touchdown Holidays, Janet Smith Tours or Travel Industry Services and see if any hotels take your fancy and I can have a look at some prices :) xxx

I'd love to go to Mexico, one of my best friends got married at Moon Palace, and has told us it's amazing. I might see about making that next years holiday!
xx

It's really lovely! I'm pretty sure we're going back this year - it's hard to find anywhere else which offers such amazing facilities/dining options/top shelf spirits etc for such a good price xxx

You ladies are so fortunate with your lovely holidays :) xxxx

It's Friday bubbles. It doesn't count ;) Xx

Hey girls!

Had such a lovely evening but I now have a poorly boy - so worried about him :(

He's got a swollen tummy and awful cramping pain. We were in tesco at 6am when their pharmacy opened to get their advice. He's sound asleep on the sofa right now and am hoping he will feel better when he wakes up.

It's put pay to our Brighton trip :( Not that it matters - just wan him to feel better...

Think I might go up to see my nan this afternoon and let him sleep. My parents take my Grannie there every Saturday so I can tag along and have a cheeky slice of cake with them all :)

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back