Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Thanks lovelies. She gave him BuscopanCramps which is helping a little but not much. You know what boys are like - rubbish at being ill! Luckily he's not very often, apart from a bit of man flu here and there!

Keep offering him peppermint tea Tash, but he's not a fan! ;) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad he listened to you :) They should just listen from the start, they must know we're always right by now!! xx

They boy is better today - hooray! We've had a morning of housework and just enjoyed a brunch of champions! Settling down to watch the cycling now and hopefully enjoy the sunshine later. Scales were 10.11 this morning so onwards and downwards :)

B/L - GF WM rolls with 1/2 avocado, 2 poached eggs and smoked salmon
D - oven baked haddock with rosemary potatoes and salad. Then maybe a slice of cheesecake!
All within cals and no booze today!

Happy Sundays girls. Can't wait to hear how Lil gets on xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

so pleased he is better!
hopefully the sun is out for you later so you can still enjoy some of your weekend.
well done on the scales! shows your hard work is paying off.
your dinner sounds lovely!!

Morning lovely ones!

I woke up at 5am coughing and sneezing again this morning - so random! These naughty lurgies don't seem to want to go away! Have armed myself with tissues and loads of water to get me through the day.

I'm in and out of meetings almost all day and have a meeting in Gloucester tomorrow to prep for but will try and catch up on diaries at some point!

WI at 10.11 this morning so onwards and downwards!!

Starting with a fast day to kick-start my week - having my nails done after work, which will distract me til a late-ish dinner, then it'll be bed time!:
L - Glorious Skinny Soup (99) with a side of watercress (15? - need to check) followed by some strawbs (45)
D - BNS and spinach curry with cauli rice (~250)
S - Shapers bar (85)
Total - 494

xxx

Morning lovely ones!

I woke up at 5am coughing and sneezing again this morning - so random! These naughty lurgies don't seem to want to go away! Have armed myself with tissues and loads of water to get me through the day.

I'm in and out of meetings almost all day and have a meeting in Gloucester tomorrow to prep for but will try and catch up on diaries at some point!

WI at 10.11 this morning so onwards and downwards!!

Starting with a fast day to kick-start my week - having my nails done after work, which will distract me til a late-ish dinner, then it'll be bed time!:
L - Glorious Skinny Soup (99) with a side of watercress (15? - need to check) followed by some strawbs (45)
D - BNS and spinach curry with cauli rice (~250)
S - Shapers bar (85)
Total - 494

xxx

Good luck with your fast today! It sounds yummy :) great news about the scales too babe very proud!

Glad your boy is better :) xxxx

damn lurgy! ! Can you grab a lemon for some hot water and lemon. its lasted a while now bless you!
hope the meetings go well and you feel a bit better later! nail pampering always is a great end to the day ;)

Wonderful looking fast day! Boo to the lurgies...I wish they would just bore off...I'm still not 100% either and it's just boring now!!
what colour are yuo fancying on the nails tonight?! I got mine done at the weekend in a gorg Essie coral colour...I'm thinking of popping out at lunch and buying it! xxx

Thanks lovelies!

Gloucester is probably 2.5/3 hours away - boo!! Need to be there for an 11am meeting and hoping to leave again about 3pm...it's gonna be a bit of a long day. Yawn!

Had a coral colour last time Ging (I'm addicted to coral!), so not sure what I fancy tonight. Think she was ordering some new colours so might check those out. Kinda feeling something neutral-ish maybe? xxx

In other news - I'm SOOOO hungry!! Have had a couple of strawbs and a bit of my Shapers bar along with a lot of water. Determined not to cave in but I think it's going to be a tricky one today!

Afternoon lovely, I'm planning a fast day tomorrow for the first time in ages so I'll probably be feeling it by teatime too!

Oohh I'm having mine done on Friday so might have OPI Cajun Shrimp down which is a coral colour.

Stay strong - you'll do it
xxxx

I managed 'til 2 before having my soup. Although since I've had the rest of my strawbs and Shapers bar. Having a bit of a stressful day (I hate audits!!!) so needed them.

Totally satisfied now though, so it's all good :) xxx

Hey sweetie, what are the Glorious soups like? I'm thinking for when I have my fast days, Do you normally not have breakfast, but then have lunch and tea. do you think breakfast, no lunch and then tea would work?
x

Back