Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

I despise all things that fall under the croissant/pan au chocolat category. Cinnamon buns, Danish pastries, apple turnover type things all of the horrible little things. You can throw in pancakes/crepes and any type of crumble too!!

Profiteroles on the other hand. I feel sad on your behalf that these little beauties have only just rocked up into your slightly crazy and cut off life Pip!! Oh and Macarons. Mmmmmm!! xx

He was a systems analyst and worked on the first ever internet banking software/system...I'm not actually sure what Jill did...something in commercial. So not proper banking I guess but part of the right kind of organisation at the right time #luckysausages! xxx
I think my Dad did something very similar to your dad, worked at Barclays retired in his 40s and did similar work - think they were in banking at the right time :)

I think my Dad did something very similar to your dad, worked at Barclays retired in his 40s and did similar work - think they were in banking at the right time :)

I think they were. Sadly it's my father-in-law, not my poor Daddy who is still working. Mostly because I was so expensive growing up ;)

I have had to physically stifle a genuine LOL on the train at this profiterole chat! Pip you crack me up! :D if we weren't all on here trying to lose weight and be healthy I would be suggesting an almighty minis meet involving every food Pip has never eaten! I think we might have to make it a weekender! ;) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

That was a profiterole? No way! I thought profiteroles were cakes! Who knew! Best thing ever though. I had 2 ;) and the macaron? Amazing. Seriously seriously amazing. I ate my first mushroom quiche too. I'm so brave now!

First quiche?! What the hell did you eat when you were a kid?

I'm with Ging - we need to have a banquet to introduce you to a whole new world of yum!xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think they were. Sadly it's my father-in-law, not my poor Daddy who is still working. Mostly because I was so expensive growing up ;)
I wasn't allowed to be expensive - the down side to him working in banking - taught the value of money - first job at 14 x

Evening was lovely, them you. Yummy food and amazing musicians!

We were in tesco at 7.30! Food is mostly prepped and house is mostly clean and tidy. We're not expecting them til about 5 so hoping to have some time to chill in the sunshine :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey beauts!

Wonderful weekend had - in-laws on great form although Bertie howled literally all night in the kitchen so none of us got any sleep! Lovely roast at a fantastic pub with my parents yesterday afternoon then a nap in front of the F1. Just sad to be back at work today!!

The sad step hates me so I'm going to try for a fast day today despite the chaos in the office.

Hope you all had super duper weekends- will try and catch up later xxxx

Back