Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Stress I think. Jessy. Work usually but have been worrying about Grannie too. I need to learn to deal with it better xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Stress I think. Jessy. Work usually but have been worrying about Grannie too. I need to learn to deal with it better xxxx

Have you been running since your 10k? Just that helps my stress so much xxxx

I deffo need to get back on the running - I've only been once in 2.5 weeks since my run and I miss it.

We stayed at Hotel Navarra in Bruges - would deffo recommend it. We went for ribs, posh dinner and then chateaubriand - can send you links to all 3 if you like - all were fab!xxx

I went to Brussels for the Christmas markets :) Bruges looks amazing, so pretty! xx

We got the Eurostar into Brussels but went straight to bruges. Wasn't a massive fan of Brussels tbh - there's one pretty square and the atomium but that's about it! Bruges was lush - fab food, amazing gin bar, lots of pretty architecture, totally random museums (chocolate, diamonds, French fries and...lamps!). And you can hire bikes to explore further if you fancied :) xxx

We got the Eurostar into Brussels but went straight to bruges. Wasn't a massive fan of Brussels tbh - there's one pretty square and the atomium but that's about it! Bruges was lush - fab food, amazing gin bar, lots of pretty architecture, totally random museums (chocolate, diamonds, French fries and...lamps!). And you can hire bikes to explore further if you fancied :) xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm sold ;) xxx

Yeah we'd def go to Bruges if we were going properly. We only went for 1 night and were just there for the market. It was great, had loads of fun but not enough to do I don't think. Bruges looks beautiful and so easy to get to. The Eurostar was amazing (it took me ages to get over the fact that I got on the train at Ashford and then I was in Belgium about 2 hours later!!).

Hope you're feeling a bit better now lovely? Will you be at work tomorrow? Only go back if you've rested enough, don't go back too early and make yourself worse xxx

Feeling much more myself tonight thanks beautiful ones. It's my WFH day tomorrow so gonna give it a shot. Ended up replying to a heap of emails today so at least I know what awaits!

I can send you a load of links and recommendations for Bruges Pip!xxx

How exciting Pip! Yep send me your email address and I'll ping you links to where we went and ate :) xxx

Back