Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

I agree with Belle, mindfulness is a big thing at the moment :)

I'm not into Yoga as I'm a bit giggly but love pilates. I am determined to start doing one of them though as I think it would be good for my wellbeing xxxx/

Serious kudos to Boohoo - I placed my order just before 9pm last night and it has just arrived. Amazing service...just have to hope some of it fits now...and that it's nice enough to wear playsuits soon! xxx

I don't think my thigh is a 6-8 at the moment! I'm actually praying it's all too big to make me feel better but have a feeling it wont be! xxx

Are you festivalling this year lil? x

We got glastonbury tickets but I can't go and I cannot even begin to tell you how devastated I am. I have a wedding on the Friday and a hen do on the Saturday.

EVERYONE ELSE'S WEDDINGS ARE RUINING MY LIFE!!

Oh don't even... I agonised over this for ages a few weeks ago and moaned to MF about it soooo much. He thought it was pre-marathon stress deflection (it wasn't!) but there was a week to pay remaining balances just before Paris and I didn't do it as I just couldn't go.

It was heartbreaking.

Oh boo! That sucks! Dave has just had to pay for a stag in Alicante that he doesn't even want to go on and it's on a weekend when we wanted to go and do something else. So frustrating! xxx

Oh don't even... I agonised over this for ages a few weeks ago and moaned to MF about it soooo much. He thought it was pre-marathon stress deflection (it wasn't!) but there was a week to pay remaining balances just before Paris and I didn't do it as I just couldn't go. It was heartbreaking.

Sorry to hear that mate. There is a lovely festival at the beginning of June though with tickets still available... ;)

Oh boo! That sucks! Dave has just had to pay for a stag in Alicante that he doesn't even want to go on and it's on a weekend when we wanted to go and do something else. So frustrating! xxx

Oh no, really?

I decided this year that I would attend weddings but hen dos get the chop because there is no way I could do both for everyone when so many of my friends live all over the place. Not even starting with the cost but also just even the time it takes out of your life!!

Oh no, really?

I decided this year that I would attend weddings but hen dos get the chop because there is no way I could do both for everyone when so many of my friends live all over the place. Not even starting with the cost but also just even the time it takes out of your life!!

It's a tricky one for Dave as he's an Usher at the wedding so he has to go, but he hasn't seen any of the other guys going for quite a few years and doesn't really have anything in common with them any more. They are going for a week but he's going to go out later than the other guys so he can just stay a few days. A week does seem excessive for a stag! xxx

Most of the guys have kids so maybe it's a good excuse to get away? And the stag works in a school so is off for summer holidays anyway. Dave reckons he's way too old to do more than three consecutive nights on the lash! And I'm secretly glad - I wouldn't really be keen on a) him using up a whole week of holiday for a stag or b) spending a fortune on one. Not that I'd say that to him, obvs! xxx

I'm so ready to go home! I have another board paper to write, but Friday afternoon is not the time for writing board papers!

I'm planning on calling in to see Grannie on my way home tonight then Dave's out for the eve with work so I'm going round for dinner with one of my besties - can't wait! 4.30 can't come quickly enough xxx

Back