Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Do it girls!!!! xx

Morning lovelies!

Haven't signed up for anything yet...after another migraine yesterday I'm not quite ready for any more pressure...I just want a few more days to think it over.

Successful fast day yesterday and feeling good about the week ahead. We are away Saturday night in Dorset but planning a super long walk so that should counteract any ice creams by the seaside!

Need to go shopping so no idea of food plans for today! Dave is working overtime so I can do my yoga tonight and do some housework and a quick food shop by the time he gets home. Really not sure what I fancy...salmon with stir fried veggies?

Gonna be another long one at work today...joy!

xxx

Don't put ant pressure on yourself you have plenty of time :)

Well done on the successful fast! Just watch yourself though with these migraines!

Salmon and veggies with ginger and garlic - can't go wrong!

xxxx

Well done on your fast yesterday.
Dorset sounds amazing, we went through Dorset I think to get to Bedale? Are they close hehe (my geography is pants)

Well done on your fast yesterday.
Dorset sounds amazing, we went through Dorset I think to get to Bedale? Are they close hehe (my geography is pants)

My other half is from Poole/Bournemouth, so I know that part of Dorset really well, but never heard of Bedale to be honest!!

We are going to Portland, which is a tiny island (attached by a bridge if I remember rightly) to Weymouth. It's the place we went on our first date over four years ago and haven't been back since, so I'm really looking forward to it. The weather forecast is rubbish but I'm hoping it's wrong!

xxx

Awwww that's so nice taking a little trip down memory lane! Do you have much planned for when you're there?
Fingers crossed for the weather...it's been so nice all week so would be pants to go downhill when you have some time off to enjoy it!

Hope the head is ok today Huni! Good work on zapping it early yesterday! Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I know, Tash - so wishing the weekend would hurry up!

We don't really have any plans - have booked a lovely hotel on Portland and will definitely be taking a walk down to the lighthouse as that's the place where we both knew we were onto something special with each other. So corny!!! There are some nice little pubs around so probably dinner in one of those and a bottle of wine. Then we have to head back Sunday lunchtime as our friends are hosting a cowboy themed fancy dress party!

Food plan for today is:
B - Raspberries and variety box sized portion of Honey Loops
L - Cajun chicken salad a cupcake! (someone at work has had them made and they look amaze!!)
D - Salmon fillet with stir fried veggies
Totals up approx 1000 on MFP

xxx

Sounds such a lovely weekend and good sounds yummy xxxx

Aaw weekend plans sound so lovely and romantic, you never know he might have something special planned!! :eek:
Food today sounds yummy, I keep forgetting to get my salmon out of the freezer! must remember tonight!
xxxxxx

Back