Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Morning my little beauts! The sun in shining and I have an osteopath appointment this morning which I'm hoping might help the mirgraines by releasing the tension in my shoulders. Up early to clear some emails and try and fit in my Day 4 yoga session to allow me to slip out mid-morning to my appt.

Rather excited by food plans today:
B - The world's biggest portion of overnight oats (I got a little carried away pouring the yog as it was from a large tub!)
L - Toastie! (Warburton's seedy thin with cheese and tomatoes)
D - Ken Hom's pork mince with noodles with a side of pak choi (my fave!)
S - 2 finger Cookies & Cream Kitkat
Total - 1151 cals

xxx

Enjoy your yoga. let us know what the osteopath says. you got in quick for an appointment!
what's your dinner? Ken whooo? sounds interesting?!

Morning gorgeous. Your food sounds yum today, I love pak choi too :) Hope your appointment goes well xx

Thanks lovelies!

Becki - my osteopath are amazing! They offered to move stuff around to fit me in last night but I had dance class with Mum so today worked better. I'm seeing a girl for the fist time, which feels slightly weird, but sure she will be fab. And Ken Hom! You deffo need to Google him! He was the first Chinese chef to cook on TV in the late 80's and still makes programmes and writes books now - his food is awesome.

xxx

Just finished Day 4 of 30 and loved it. Only 20 minutes today, which fitted in perfectly. I definitely think I'm going to keep this up - it feels so good to get stretched out and have a bit of time to just breathe deeply and not think about anything else!

Lidl chow mein noodles (151)
Tesco lean pork mnice (158)
Mushrooms (32)
Pak Choi (19)
Sugar (15)
Soy sauce (20)
Sesame oil (50)
Total 445 cals

xxx

Dinner sounds really tasty! A toastie also sounds heavenly :)

Glad you're enjoying the yoga it sounds just what you need xxxx just hearing about it relaxes me :')

yummy!

Yum! Your dinner sounds similar to mine yesterday, only mine had no meat, more veg and a big ol' egg on top!!

I got this amazing Jamaican hot sauce from tesco too which I am LOVING! I even had it on my skillet this morning too, it def woke me up!!

You're really selling this yoga! I need to check it out, totally forgot to last night, I was too busy watching Geordie Shore!!! x

We've got Geordie Shore to enjoy tonight - can't wait! The bit last week where the new girl got taken out by a towel and then ran into the door was priceless!

OMG - just back from the osteopath and feeling like a new woman! Bad news is she told me that running on the road has probably contributed to the tangled mess that was my shoulders and upper back. She's recommended a few extra exercises to do on top of the yoga and has told me to be careful so a half mara is deffo not on the cards for a bit.

On a side note, I have just found some chocolate dipped mango in the cupboard and it's amazeballs! 13 cals per piece so I've just had 4 pieces to tide me over 'til lumchtime :D xxx

Omg you will need tissues for Geordie Shore Sarah, Lil might agree?! I was so close to crying haha FREAK ;)

Gutter about the running but get yourself sorted first and do some low impact work xxxx

Jess you must identify with Charlotte because you're a geordie! I definitely did not need tissues!!

Really?! Aw without saying any spoilers I could totally empathise with her xxxx

Hello lovely :) Food looks yummy today, where is this chocolate dipped mango from?
Sounds like your osteopath did a fabulous job xxx

Can you not still run but just watch your posture? Mine always get tight too. After long runs I always had a sore back because I tended to lose form towards the end from exhaustion!

And Tasha, you must have a heart of stone! I am with Jess - tissues galore.

I don't want to spoil anything but hurry up and watch so we can discuss in detail!!!!!! xx

Back