Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

OMG I am so tempted to put it on now but Dave will kill me if I don't wait for him! That's deffo going on as soon as he gets home from work ;)

Not sure what to do about the running...will be cycling and walking this weekend and keeping up with the yoga so getting some cardio in there and will see how I get on. You're right about good form, Lil - I definitely feel my shoulders tense when I'm struggling! xxx

I watched GS last night too!! Such trash, I love it!! Don't worry Tash, I'm clearly heartless too as tissues not needed. I do love Charlotte though :) xx

Oh and Jade, the choc mango is from a Brighton based company called Cocoa-loco - it was in our local food Christmas hamper from the hotel. I'm guessing you could get similar things in farm shop type places? xxx

MF's parents came round when I was watching it, so I paused it to answer the door and they came in for about 45 mins or so... chatting away etc etc.

When they left, I turned to the screen to press play again. Of course it had been paused on the most INAPPROPRIATE MOMENT EVER!!

MF's parents came round when I was watching it, so I paused it to answer the door and they came in for about 45 mins or so... chatting away etc etc.

When they left, I turned to the screen to press play again. Of course it had been paused on the most INAPPROPRIATE MOMENT EVER!!

Ha! So awks! That's the sort of thing Dave does by accident when my parents come over! ;) xxx

Hello lovely, sounds like you've got some good advice from the Osteopath lady so hopefully this will help with the pesky migraines.
Your food today sounds amazeballs - I miss the overnight oats, so am deffo putting them in next weeks plan!

xx

Haha oh Lil :') James HATES it with a passion but its so awful and I love it!!!! xxxx

James has a bath while I watch GShore :')

Hi sweet, looked up this yoga you've been doing, never considered it before but think I'll give it a go soon, it doesn't look how I imagined it to!
Got a rib injury at the moment so can't so anything weight bearing on that side but I'll definitely take it up when it's feeling better.
Thanks for the recommendation! X

Aww Pip! Looks like your dinner was worth the wait? I'm thinking I might do double yoga tonight and Monday as I can't quite work out when I'm going to fit them in on Saturday and Sunday. Still totally obsessed though.

I feel SO much better after the osteopath...I feel like my shoulders are so much further away from my ears!

Food today is:
B - Overnight oats
L - Friday/payday treat lunch - prawn mayo sandwich and black pepper Kettle crisps
D - Chicken and Chorizo girasole pasta with homemade tomato and basil sauce

I've also got cupcakes to make tonight to take to the Wild West party on Sunday, and pack for going away tomorrow and get my yoga done. It's gonna be a late one!

xxx

Ooh our eats, bar lunch, are similar today :)

Glad the osteopath went well chick xxxx

Back