Sarah's Weight Loss Diary

skinnysarahc

Sooo, day 35 - not feeling too bad but the weather is horrible and rainy and have a bit of a sore throat so all I wanna do is have something nice and hot to eat. I have to keep visualising myself in my wedding dress (having a fitting in 4 weeks - eek!) and want to be 1 stone down before that and a further stone down before the wedding (8 weeks away). Had a slight hiccup over the past few days as it was my hen party (amazing!!) but am just determined to keep going and get to my goal. Bring it on!

Day 36 - have the day off work and its nice and Sunny out. Heading off for weigh in shortly (which I know may not be marvellous as I was on my hen last weekend) but am still feeling optimistic. 29lbs left to go and I'll be delighted with myself! Am hoping to have 20lbs gone by the end of May. Fingers crossed!

I hope you get there sarah. I can start calling you skinny then. :p

Good luck.

so it was my moms 50th birthday yesterday-big party,lots of food but managed to resist thank god.stuck to my sparklin water.gotta keep going.

so day 39 (i think). Feeling very cranky and irritable today and also,for some strange reason,starving. It doesnt help that my orthodontist slapped a set of braces on me on friday.they're only on for 7 weeks though until my wedding.am in agony though and as my usual response to such situations would be to eat something warm and infinitely comforting am feeling right sorry for myself.gotta keep going tho.

You should have slipped him an extra fiver and got him to wire your jaws shut! :D

Now you can comfort yourself by staying 100% for the next few weeks so you are a picture on your wedding day. You can't have a much better goal and motivation than that!

We all get hunger pangs now and then but so what - it's just a hunger pang?! It will pass and you have a bigger thing to think about. Drink plenty of water to help keep yourself full.

Grit your teeth, have a growl and keep it up.

Good luck.

So day 43,in bed nice and early with the trainers,ipod,leggings and the nike dri-fit top all ready to go for my first ever 10k race tomorrow.Excited and supremely nervous.I cant promise that ill run the whole thing but if i do a combo of walking and running and manage to finish it ill be really pleased.Fingers crossed.

Well done Skinny :)

Back