Sarah's Weight Loss Diary

Sazmajig

Silver Member
Hey guys,

So so glad minis is back - I definitely missed it. Have still been plodding away since the last time I was on here and have lost about 2 stone more. Currently weighing in at 11st 7lbs a total of 4stone 3lbs lost and roughly 11lbs away from my target (I think - I've finally this week committed to a target of 10.10 as this would be 5stone lost in total!)

Life has been busy as usual and since I was last one here I had a pretty bad car accident where my car was a write off and i was stuck in it for just over an hour and stretchered to hospital. Thankfully I am fine physically but it has taken its time getting me ok mentally! I am a very lucky girl and have a wonderful supporting family and boyfriend who really looked after me.

I initially wanted to be at my target weight for christmas but I've decided to ease off the pressure and aim for target by March. I am feeling so much more confident in myself now and this last little bit is just about making me feel completely happy in my own skin. The change in me is amazing - I can now wear size 10 clothes! (The left picture is not even at my heaviest :eek: and the right is me on my birthday weekend in London two weeks ago)

TBGV0088.jpg

Cant wait to catch up with everyone, thanks for stopping by!
Sarah xxx

Hi Sarah - you look fantastic - well done! Sorry to hear about your horrible accident but glad you're ok. I think you're doing the right thing by not putting too much pressure on yourself to reach target by Christmas. So jealous that you can fit into size 10 - what an amazing achievement! Look forward to seeing how you get on! x

Hi Sarah - you look fantastic - well done! Sorry to hear about your horrible accident but glad you're ok. I think you're doing the right thing by not putting too much pressure on yourself to reach target by Christmas. So jealous that you can fit into size 10 - what an amazing achievement! Look forward to seeing how you get on! x

Thanks lovely - it still seems surreal that I can fit into these sorts of things... although my chest sometimes doesn't allow it. I am currently a 32GG?! Mental

I feel your pain!! I always find fitted shirts are a no go. I really should get re-measured to be honest as I was last measured about 3 stone ago.... xx

you definitely should! I was measured about a stone ago as I was off on holiday and needed a swimsuit to fit. I cant tell you how nice to is to have bras that fit (well these are slightly big but not as bad as my size 38/40 backs!!!

Well done on your weight loss to date Sarah. Wow!

You can really see a big difference in the photographs, you look so much younger too.

Sorry to hear about your accident, I have been in a situation similar and the mind does take longer to heal than the body but I am sure you shall get there, you sound so strong.

Have a great weekend! Are you doing anything fun? The wee one and I will be putting the Christmas tree up and the decs... not sure how long the tree will stay up as we have a five month old kitten. :eek:

Love El xx

You have done amazing! I have done slimming world in the past and need to get back on it! I have slipped I got down to 11 stone 9 lbs ....but now to frightened to get back on the scales..god how weight effects my nerves.....

Hey guys - thanks for the support!

I'm starting to feel like the old me thats for sure - i don't even recognise the girl in the first photo. Scary!

I'm doing good since the accident, took me a while to get back in the car and the icy/rainy weather isn't helping matters sometimes but i am a big girl and need to man up a bit. Which I have been doing!

Yesterday food

B - Yogurt, hifi (HeB) and apple
L - Small Jacket potato with cottage cheese and tomato
D - Sausage, chips beans and spinach

Syns
3.5 for pufts
3 for hifi
2 for sausages
2 for mug shot
3 for sauce

Total
13.5 - A high in syns day but I was feeling hungry all day - * week has struck!

Today I finish work at 10.45 (we do half days friday and I've been in since 7) so we are going straight to pick up our christmas tree and make our house christmassy today!!

Oooo that sounds so much fun! We haven't had a chance to put our tree up yet but have designated Sunday as they day to do it - anything nice planned for the weekend? xx

Oooo that sounds so much fun! We haven't had a chance to put our tree up yet but have designated Sunday as they day to do it - anything nice planned for the weekend? xx

Oh yeah - I love christmas! Gonna head to do some shopping once we are done with work and got the tree. Then going to spend most of today making it feel christmassy (gonna cook the OH mince pies and sausage rolls!)
Tomorrow will be a day to walk the dog and tidy the house a bit and sunday we have our landlord popping over (she hasn't been over since we moved in 18months ago - she's really lovely)

What about you?

25 mins till it's the weekend! xx

Aww that sounds lovely - 1 hour 20 minutes until my weekend! So apart from Christmas meal tonight - wedding dress shopping for my best friend tomorrow, then a takeaway (SW friendly of course!) at my other friend's house tomorrow night. Sunday will consist of Xmas tree decorating and popping to my old school's christmas market! Going to crack out my SW tomato chutney, not as good as the super expesnive / calorific House of Fraser one but at least it's syn free....! xx

Sounds like a nice weekend :)

Mmm tell me more about this chutney? I was thinking of making some SW chutneys but not sure they'll really be any good!

Yesterday's food

B - sausage sandwich (HeB) and ketchup
L - mugshot and apple
D - meatballs and BNS spaghetti with HeA cheese
Snack - yogurt with strawberries and mullerlight

Syns
Ketchup - 1
Pufts - 3.5
Mugshot - 1
Hifi - 3 syns

Total - 8.5

And I managed to steer clear of all this and the baileys whilst we put the decs up!
image.jpeg

Mince pies looks sooooo yum! I bet your house smelt lush when they were cooking Sarah. How you managed not to have any, I don't know... you have some determination, well done you.
I know my limitations, until I have a couple of weeks SW under my belt, anything sweet shall not be baked or they will entice me to over eat.

El x

Hi Sarah! Great to be back isn't it!? So sorry about your accident, but glad to hear you are well on the mend :) Well done for doing so well and continuing to loose. My 'catch up post' is in situ..lol.. Catch you soon chick x

Mince pies looks sooooo yum! I bet your house smelt lush when they were cooking Sarah. How you managed not to have any, I don't know... you have some determination, well done you.
I know my limitations, until I have a couple of weeks SW under my belt, anything sweet shall not be baked or they will entice me to over eat.

El x
It's only because I so want to get my 4.5 stone award before Christmas :)

My house smelt so good... And I made extra mince pies and shortbread as we had guests over yesterday. They also had mulled wine, I just had an apple strudel mullerlight!

Y
Hi Sarah! Great to be back isn't it!? So sorry about your accident, but glad to hear you are well on the mend :) Well done for doing so well and continuing to loose. My 'catch up post' is in situ..lol.. Catch you soon chick x
sure is! Good to see you back too!
Looking forward to reading your catchup post :)

So this weekend has been so Christmassy! I love it

Walked the dog (plus the other halfs mums dogs too) a couple of times and it's been so lovely. We had a houseful of people and we had all the lights on etc.

We have a friend coming over this afternoon too - I just love this time of year. Lots of baking and lots of sofa time.
We are currently watching Elf!

Have you all had a good weekend?

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Food yesterday

B - salmon, scrambled eggs, spinach, mushrooms & a thin (HeB)
L - meatballs and BNS spaghetti
D - bacon, fried eggs, beans and cheese
Snack - yogurt, hifi and strawbs

syns -
Hifi - 3

Today's food

B - bacon, fried egg and thin (HeB)
L - ham & gherkins with a mugshot
D - burgers, salad and cheesy chips

Syns
Sauce - 3
Pufts - 3.5