Sarah's Weight Loss Diary

Awwww beautiful pooches! It really is starting feel like Christmas isn't it?

We are watching naff Christmas films on Christmas24...lol.. I've had a very large Roast Beef dinner as tonight I have my works xmas party and want to be full so I dont get tempted by the buffet, the cider on the other hand will be another matter completely! ...lol...

Awwww beautiful pooches! It really is starting feel like Christmas isn't it?

We are watching naff Christmas films on Christmas24...lol.. I've had a very large Roast Beef dinner as tonight I have my works xmas party and want to be full so I dont get tempted by the buffet, the cider on the other hand will be another matter completely! ...lol...
Sure is, it's my absolute favourite time of the year!

Mine is the white and black springer and the two cockers are the OH's mums. They are 8 months and completely amazing.

Haha, girl after my own heart. I love a cider! Haven't had one for ages though - certainly will this christmas! xx

Hey guys apart from the extra 3 syns I had yesterday my food diary remains the same (I had to thins before tea as I was starving!!)

We had such a lovely lazy film day yesterday. We watched Elf, Beauty and the Beast and the Jungle Book (on and off for this one as we were cooking tea)

Feels like we get a much longer weekend now as we finish half day on a Friday (well actually 11am as I'm in at 7) so we get two and a half days for the weekend. Its so lovely!

xxx

Todays food will be -

B - Yog, hifi (HeB) & pear
L - Mugshot or Jacket potato, beans and cheese (HeA)
D - Undecided either... smoked salmon, salad and scrambled egg or something with pasta.

Planned syns
3.5 - pufts

Aww love the christmassy photos of your dogs! Well done for staying on track whilst baking - those mince pies look amazing! x

Hi, here to follow your journey if that's okay :)

Those dogs are sooooo cute, I love spaniels, there so loving! I'm getting broody for one haha

Love your decs its getting so Christmassy with the weather and TV! Elf is my fav it's up there with home alone.. Will Ferrell is too funny!

Good luck for this week! Xx

Hi Natalie, nice to see you :)

I am a sucker for a spaniel...we previously had a liver and white springer that passed 2.5years ago at the great age of 13. He was my childhood best friend and was such a blow when we lost him. Me and the OH already had our boy by then, and I'm glad i did as i don't think id have got a dog after losing my Boots.

I am always broody for a puppy!!

Elf is def one of my faves - home alone will be watched sometime in the coming weeks!

Thank you xx

Im feeling very deflated today - I have worked my bum off this week and jumped on the scales this morning to see a 2lb loss (I'm not being ungrateful as I'm happy with a loss but I really wanted 4lbs off this week)

I have really worked hard and said no to so many things, which is tough this time of year. I cooked naughty treats for everyone else and had none!

Fingers crossed something drastic changes by 5 otherwise I'm chopping off a leg!!!

Hi Natalie, nice to see you :)

I am a sucker for a spaniel...we previously had a liver and white springer that passed 2.5years ago at the great age of 13. He was my childhood best friend and was such a blow when we lost him. Me and the OH already had our boy by then, and I'm glad i did as i don't think id have got a dog after losing my Boots.

I am always broody for a puppy!!

Elf is def one of my faves - home alone will be watched sometime in the coming weeks!

Thank you xx

Aww so sorry to hear about your childhood dog, I think that's why I'm put off getting one. I would get far too attached and I know I'll be heartbroken when the dog dies...I can't put myself through it.. it devastates me when I watch movies Like Marley and me I get so upset, have you seen super vet?
But then I know I could give a dog a happy home so I'm torn haha.
And I have had same loss as you this week, 2Ibs is amazing, a whole bag of sugar! I've never had more than a 3Ib loss and it really annoys me but I think it levels out over the month... Slow and steady wins the race as they say! Xx

Yes, the attachment is tough when they pass but i do have the best memories. I wouldn't change it even though I know how hard it was to lose him.

Yes I watch the superset but haven't in a while as last year my boy torn his ligaments in his leg and had to have surgery in order not to lose his leg (just like the things you see on supervet) so watching that is so emotional for me i have to brace myself to watch it!!

I would say if you could tie a good home them you should, i wouldn't be without my boy. And he is the best reason to exercise!

Not officially weighed in yet today but it should be 2lbs loss, will update you all later if this changes xx

Afternoon Sarah... I would take 2lb a week every week if possible. Are your scales normally the same as group? I know mine aren't..lol.. My actual weigh in weight can vary anything between 2 lb either way to what mine say...lol.. I am desperately trying to stay away from mine this week! This might make you smile! :)

funny.jpg

thank you Gem :) love that picture!!

I think you are right and I need to steer clear from my scales... I lost 4lbs tonight and got my 4.5stone award. I am absolutely buzzing!!

Gonna chill in bed for a bit then get some sleep - off work tomorrow and spending the day with a friend and her bubba. Can't wait!

A pic of me tonight with my award!
image.jpeg

Hi Sarah I'm glad mini mins is back too :) Well done on your weight loss whilst it's been away. You are looking fab!!

Loving the Christmas tree pics. I LOVE Christmas!! x

Congrats Sarah....you are looking beautiful! Congratulations on your latest award! x

Yes, the attachment is tough when they pass but i do have the best memories. I wouldn't change it even though I know how hard it was to lose him.

Yes I watch the superset but haven't in a while as last year my boy torn his ligaments in his leg and had to have surgery in order not to lose his leg (just like the things you see on supervet) so watching that is so emotional for me i have to brace myself to watch it!!

I would say if you could tie a good home them you should, i wouldn't be without my boy. And he is the best reason to exercise!

Not officially weighed in yet today but it should be 2lbs loss, will update you all later if this changes xx
I'm definitely thinking about it, I would love a dog....it's a bit daunting though never having had one, I suppose it's like having a baby, bit clueless at first ha.
Aww supervet is so sad to watch sometimes, it's seeing the owners that breaks me... I bet it's emotional for you, don't bare thinking about really.

Thank you guys! I was over the moon... Still am!

Had the day of today so spent it with my friend and her bubba. Then came home to see my brother and his girlfriend :) overall a lovely day.

Food today

B - wasn't hungry so had a late breakfast of a mugshot and apple
L - jacket potato and beans
D - macaroni cheese and salad.
Snacks - hifi yogurt and fruit

Syns - unsure yet maybe just a pack of Pufts and some ketchup with tea
5 syns

Back