ProPoints sarahs weight loss

morning, got a busy morning ahead, the ironing is taking over my house, at least it will stop me snacking,

Been swimming this morning then to do a bit of food shopping, had a pizza and micro chips for lunch, 15 points but not had any breakfast and having a stirfry for tea

Hi Sarah, Just a quick message to say well done on your lossses :) i think the main thing i find the hardest is when i cook the kiddies dinner and im practically drueling over their plates! lool well done for kepping up with it, hope u get more great results at weigh ins, look forward to reading more
Pearl

Thankyou, happy Mother's Day to all u mums out there, I told my kids I didn't want any chocs this year so have had a wine glass a mug flowers and a key ring and some beautiful cards, I was going to take the youngest on a bike ride this morning but its snowing here, I can't believe it, anyway was at work yesterday so stuck to my diet, Sunday is my dodgy day, always feel like I need something extra but have managed to resist since I've been doing ww, I have a lot of 3 point snacks in in case but have lots to do today to keep me busy, have a good day

is it Monday again already,

had a wonderful day yesterday but back to the norm today, rushing to get kids ready, going to have weetabix with blueberries for breakfast then off swimming again, jumped on scales today and am up 1lb!!! don't know how but I know I shouldnt weigh every day but I do, wi is on wed so swimming today and workout tomorrow should sort me out, x

Hi Sarah,

Yup I no that Monday morning school "rush" run feeling lol I suppose in a way it helps keeps us in the catagory of fairly active! :) I had the same problem as you last week, was weighin myself everyday! However, this week is a new week and I've told the Hubbie to hide the scales until weigh in on Sunday lol. Hopefully that way I won't feel let down if I do see a gain during the week, that's defently the last thing I need! I'm still getting use to having breakfast tbh, I never use to eat breakfast, although I'm quite hungry I can just never seem to stomach it! :( although your wheetabix and blueberries sound great so may try this morning! So thanks for the idea :) enjoy ur swim, I'm gona be doing my weight watchers exorcise DVD I brought later, spk soon,
Pearl

morning, am really starting to enjoy swimming, can't wait to go again on Friday, mad day yesterday didn't get out of work til 7.30 so I ate quite late, I'm at work til 9 tonight so the last thing I will eat will be at 4 then it's weigh day tomorrow, I found out yesterday that my eldest got a place on the course he wanted at college, so very happy at the moment, just off to take my youngest to school now, then home for my breakfast x

Hello all, weigh in this morning and another 2lb off, I'm really happy, lost 15.5lb now and feel great can run up the stairs without getting breathless now and my clothes feel better, I've got a long way to go about 3 more stone but am going to do small goals
To celebrate I took my mum and dad and hubby out for lunch, I had steak and a jacket with peas, I'm counting 21 points but I think that was with chips, am now full, having a quick cuppa before I and get my youngest from school

off to work in 5 mins, just had pizza and chips, all pointed, god I love weight watchers x

Morning, have been swimming again this morning, had my breakfast before I went but am really hungry, just had some grapes, off shopping now with the mother, love Fridays now I don't work them, but worried about tomorrow night, were having a girls night in, wine, vodka and a Chinese, going to stick with chow mein, hope I don't over do it on the alcohol, haven't had a proper drink for a few weeks, anyway got 38 of my weeklies left and earned 3 from today so I should be ok x

Morning, well after my good start yesterday, it went down hill very quick, couldn't stop eating last night, anyway, a new day and all that, I'm gonna have weetabix for breakfast and tuna and pasta for tea, then chow mein and vodka, no treats, need to save every last point, hope I haven't done too much damage :(

Another great weekend over, not done too bad last night, pointed 12 for my vodka and 15 for my chow mein and prawn crackers, had a good day today, bike ride with my youngest which I really enjoyed, off on a walk tomorrow, it's 3 miles so may kill me, lol anyway I'm a bit hungry so off to bed x

Hello, haven't been here much, getting a bit board to be honest, it's very quiet, I've had yet another mad weekend, hope to have lost 1lb this week, haven't done any exercise because of this crappy weather, unless you count dancing Saturday night, lol, oh and shovelling snow, well see on Wednesday, off to work in a bit, had 2 boiled eggs on toast for breakkie, 6pp, prawn stirfrys for lunch, 3pp, going to have a ready meal for tea.

Morning, still covered in snow here, think I'm going to take the little one to school and walk the long way back, need to do something,

Good morning! Just popped by to subscribe, hope your well xxx

weigh in day today, will update later, then going to pamper myself, having my hair done, then steak for tea, I'll have pasta and mushrooms and pepper sauce with mine, looking forward to it already, lol

Back