Smart Points Sarah's WW Diary - 5.5lb lost / 65to go :)

New hair ... Only been 2 years since I last had it cut :D:D Not much different to my usual style, just shorter from what it was.....and shiny :D:D

image.jpg

Having just amended my title to include the 'no count' prefix (super excited to see they've been added so quickly!! Admin you're on fire!! :D).....I have just remembered that when I did WW before, I didn't lose on it if I didn't count so I may need to change to Smart Points on Saturday, I'll see how my weigh in goes. I feel a little deflated by that now though as I totally forgot :(

Now I have worked out how to add thumbnails I will also be adding lots of pics and adding my food diary too from next week. I won't commit to it this week as I am really not very well just now......on antibiotics for severe chest infection and today I have lost my voice and have a cracking headache that just wont budge no matter what pain killers i try :confused: So I am in bed most of the time while I try and recover from it :( xx

Thank you ladies :) Unfortunately the date didnt go well......He was so not over his ex....and broke down in tears :( I actually felt quite sorry for him as he was clearly still hurting......but I'm sure he will get over it in time. I wasnt disappointed at that thoufh as it wasnt a 'proper' date and he wasnt my type at all...so its all good really :)...Apart from the meal as Harvester had no Jacket potatoes as oven was broke so I had mash and only ate 1/3 of it....and got extra free salad so it worked out ok all in all :D:D How are you guys getting on?? xx

Gggrrrrrr at no jacket potatoes however I much prefer mash, yum yum! Looks like u are doing fab tho! X

Your hair looks lovely!
Sorry to hear you haven't been well..I know how you feel as I came down with the flu on Monday evening.
I will have to figure out how to add thumbnails too as I like to post pics.
Hope you're feeling better soon :)

Gggrrrrrr at no jacket potatoes however I much prefer mash, yum yum! Looks like u are doing fab tho! X
Thank you :)....Yes the mash was lovely, I could of very easily eaten the lot!! :D:D

Your hair looks lovely!
Sorry to hear you haven't been well..I know how you feel as I came down with the flu on Monday evening.
I will have to figure out how to add thumbnails too as I like to post pics.
Hope you're feeling better soon :)

Thank you hunnie :D The thumbnails were easy off my phome as as soon as you choose your pic, it gives option of thumbnail or full image so was really easy....Im not techno minded at all!! ...I need to learn how to multi quote on here...anyone?? :D:D

Having just amended my title to include the 'no count' prefix (super excited to see they've been added so quickly!! Admin you're on fire!! :D).....I have just remembered that when I did WW before, I didn't lose on it if I didn't count so I may need to change to Smart Points on Saturday, I'll see how my weigh in goes. I feel a little deflated by that now though as I totally forgot :(

Now I have worked out how to add thumbnails I will also be adding lots of pics and adding my food diary too from next week. I won't commit to it this week as I am really not very well just now......on antibiotics for severe chest infection and today I have lost my voice and have a cracking headache that just wont budge no matter what pain killers i try :confused: So I am in bed most of the time while I try and recover from it :( xx

I have no concept of portion control so not counting doesn't work for me! I gained when I did SW, shocking! Lol x PS-Hair looks FAB! X

I have no concept of portion control so not counting doesn't work for me! I gained when I did SW, shocking! Lol x PS-Hair looks FAB! X
Thank you....you should see it today :eek: Yes I am totally the same....why I chose 'No Count' I do not know!!:eek::eek: I have weigh in on Saturday morning which I dont feel very hopeful for now and so I am sat here now planning out next weeks menu based on 'Smart Points' as I feel that is the plan I need to be on xx

I have just realised I have posted this diary in 'Food Diary' section rather than 'Diary' section .......I guess I should really start adding my menu then :D:D:D Sorry guys, I didnt realise, but its ok, watch this space as from Saturday I will be adding LOTS of meal pics and my menu to share :):) xxx

Thank you....you should see it today :eek: Yes I am totally the same....why I chose 'No Count' I do not know!!:eek::eek: I have weigh in on Saturday morning which I dont feel very hopeful for now and so I am sat here now planning out next weeks menu based on 'Smart Points' as I feel that is the plan I need to be on xx
I have just realised I have posted this diary in 'Food Diary' section rather than 'Diary' section .......I guess I should really start adding my menu then :D:D:D Sorry guys, I didnt realise, but its ok, watch this space as from Saturday I will be adding LOTS of meal pics and my menu to share :):) xxx

I can't wait to hear about and see all your lovely meals I post mine on my diary too. X

I can't wait to hear about and see all your lovely meals I post mine on my diary too. X

Ha ha I will try and make them 'lovely' but I am sure I will have a few disasters too which I will share as well :D:D:D I just noticed you are from Kent......Im only by Lakeside in Essex :D xx

My new toy!! :D:D FitBit Charge. I had one before (same model) that I wore to its death as loved it so much so as they're on offer just now I thought it would be useful to invest in another, and it's compatible with WW app too :D. I did buy the upgraded model a few months back (charge HR) but you had to wear it so far up your wrist for it to be accurate and it wouldn't stay where they suggested so I returned it as I much prefer this model and the jump in price just wasn't worth it...... this one was out of stock at the time... Very glad they had it today as I checked it every day for weeks!? This model and colour was out of stock locally... Until today :):) Xx

image.jpg

Last edited:
Ha ha I will try and make them 'lovely' but I am sure I will have a few disasters too which I will share as well :D:D:D I just noticed you are from Kent......Im only by Lakeside in Essex :D xx

Not far at all! I've not been to Lakeside in years, probably not since I had Poppy and she's 8 now! And anyway who says they cook with no disasters is a liar, even Mary Berry said so! X

My new toy!! :D:D FitBit Charge. I had one before (same model) that I wore to its death as loved it so much so as they're on offer just now I thought it would be useful to invest in another, and it's compatible with WW app too :D. I did buy the upgraded model a few months back (charge HR) but you had to wear it so far up your wrist for it to be accurate and it wouldn't stay where they suggested so I returned it as I much prefer this model and the jump in price just wasn't worth it...... this one was out of stock at the time... Very glad they had it today as I checked it every day for weeks!? This model and colour was out of stock locally... Until today :):) Xx

View attachment 179443

Me and you are sooooooo alike! I had a Fitbit and it broke, was going to replace it but their new all singing all dancing Fitbit is coming out in March so I've decided to preorder that and be patient, not my best trait!!!! X

Not far at all! I've not been to Lakeside in years, probably not since I had Poppy and she's 8 now! And anyway who says they cook with no disasters is a liar, even Mary Berry said so! X

Me and you are sooooooo alike! I had a Fitbit and it broke, was going to replace it but their new all singing all dancing Fitbit is coming out in March so I've decided to preorder that and be patient, not my best trait!!!! X

Aw get you!! I did think about waiting for it but it didn't offer me enough to warrant the wait or price so I got this one which I know I love :D:D ....I don't go to Lakeside much either lol

How did weigh in go?? xx

So today was week 1 weigh in and ......A GAIN!!! :eek::eek::eek: I'm 15st 7 1/2lb today ....I didn't expect this as I followed plan but I followed No Count which has not worked for me in the past (I forgot this) and this gain has proven that it still don't :( So I have drawn a line under it and started week 2 with Smart Points :D:D Feeling very positive thanks to my leader and group. I invested in a shopping guide, journal, eating out guide and new calculator so I have all the tools at my disposal for a fab week :D:D I will be posting my daily menu here each day too, with pics to share with you all :D xx

Last edited:
Aw get you!! I did think about waiting for it but it didn't offer me enough to warrant the wait or price so I got this one which I know I love :D:D ....I don't go to Lakeside much either lol

How did weigh in go?? xx

I lost 3.5lbs

So today was week 1 weigh in and ......A GAIN!!! :eek::eek::eek: I'm 15st 7 1/2lb today ....I didn't expect this as I followed plan but I followed No Count which has not worked for me in the past (I forgot this) and this gain has proven that it still don't :( So I have drawn a line under it and started week 2 with Smart Points :D:D Feeling very positive thanks to my leader and group. I invested in a shopping guide, journal, eating out guide and new calculator so I have all the tools at my disposal for a fab week :D:D I will be posting my daily menu here each day too, with pics to share with you all :D xx

Well Done for drawing a line under the gain, I can't do no count either, we really are two peas in a pod! I just bought myself the shop and eat guides too! X

I lost 3.5lbs

Well Done for drawing a line under the gain, I can't do no count either, we really are two peas in a pod! I just bought myself the shop and eat guides too! X

Ha ha wow well done you!!! :winner: I'll have a bit of that next week then :D:D .....Yes a little disappointing especially as it was week 1 but hey ho I cant allow it to pull me down so I will learn from it......Smart Points all the way!! :woohoo::woohoo:

Ha ha wow well done you!!! :winner: I'll have a bit of that next week then :D:D .....Yes a little disappointing especially as it was week 1 but hey ho I cant allow it to pull me down so I will learn from it......Smart Points all the way!! :woohoo::woohoo:

The WW Crew are gonna smash it!!!! X

Back