Smart Points Sarah's WW Diary - 5.5lb lost / 65to go :)

hi just reading through ur diary, :) its a shame no count didnt work for u, i did the filling and healthy in 2011 and lost 35+ lb on it :) what is a fitbit?

hi just reading through ur diary, :) its a shame no count didnt work for u, i did the filling and healthy in 2011 and lost 35+ lb on it :) what is a fitbit?

It's a Smart Band Activity Tracker X

oh right thanks

Well done on losing 35+lb on it, thats brilliant!! I'm not even sure why it dont work for me, i thin its portions maybe? A FitBit is an activity tracker but this one tracks things from activity to steps, flights of stairs, calories in v calories out, sleep patterns etc.....it syncs with other apps like MFP and WW so its quite good x

DAY 8

BF - 1/4 pt skimmed milk, ww yog, 4 strawberries, 1 satsuma, 1 banana - 4sp
Lunch - home made chilli with jacket and salad - 8sp + ww yogurt - 2sp
Dinner - home made chilli with 1/2 portion rice, bit of garlic bread and salad - 11sp + sugarfree jelly, tinned peaches & ww yogurt 2sp (see pics)
Snacks - banana, 2 satsuama, ww ginger & lemon cookies 3sp
TOTAL SP'S = 30

image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
DAY 8

BF - 1/4 pt skimmed milk, ww yog, 4 strawberries, 1 satsuma, 1 banana - 4sp
Lunch - home made chilli with jacket and salad - 8sp + ww yogurt - 2sp
Dinner - home made chilli with 1/2 portion rice, bit of garlic bread and salad - 11sp + sugarfree jelly, tinned peaches & ww yogurt 2sp (see pics)
Snacks - banana, 2 satsuama, ww ginger & lemon cookies 3sp
TOTAL SP'S = 30

View attachment 179515 View attachment 179517

Your Dinner looks so yummy! I love how you presented your dessert in the glass, it looks awesome!!!! Well Done on a fab SP Day x

Your Dinner looks so yummy! I love how you presented your dessert in the glass, it looks awesome!!!! Well Done on a fab SP Day x
Aw thank you :) Both dinner and dessert were lovely!! I love this glass as it always looks like a good size dessert but it dont use many smart points :D xx

Aw thank you :) Both dinner and dessert were lovely!! I love this glass as it always looks like a good size dessert but it dont use many smart points :D xx

Where did u buy the glass from? Not that I need another bowl or dish lol x

Where did u buy the glass from? Not that I need another bowl or dish lol x
Ha ha I know what you mean...but they are handy ...I bought them in Ikea :) About £1 each x

Ha ha I know what you mean...but they are handy ...I bought them in Ikea :) About £1 each x

It always seems like IKEA does really cool things, I've never been myself x

It always seems like IKEA does really cool things, I've never been myself x
OMG have you not!! Wow, you should go, you would love it I bet! They do some amazing things!! I used to work there and very lucky to have the store on my door step....but saying that, I haven't been myself in a while :D:D If you ever decide to go give me a shout and I'll meet you for a coffee and natter if you like? :D:D As lets face it....we are two peas in a pod after all and clearly like a natter :D:D xx

DAY 9

BF - 1 pint skimmed milk used for breakfast and tea during day, sachet oat so simple and 1/4 tin peaches - 10sp
Lunch - Roast chicken with new potatoes, veggies, stuffing and gravy :D- 8sp
Dessert - Chopped strawberries and peaches with a WW yogurt and 1/2 meringue nest :D- 3sp
Tea - 2 egg frittata with a salad and mayo - 6sp
Snacks - Banana, strawberries, sugar free jelly, 2 x sachets highlights hot choc 3sp

TOTAL SP = 30 :D

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
Your food looks so yummy! :)
It's good that you've drawn a line under the gain. I'm doing smart points now and I find it really good to keep track.
Hope you're having a nice weekend.

Your food looks so yummy! :)
It's good that you've drawn a line under the gain. I'm doing smart points now and I find it really good to keep track.
Hope you're having a nice weekend.
Thank you :) Yes I feel really positive and energised for this week and really looking forward to weigh in on Saturday as I know I am on the right plan and will stick to it 100% :D:D I hope your weekend is going well too? x

Thank you :) Yes I feel really positive and energised for this week and really looking forward to weigh in on Saturday as I know I am on the right plan and will stick to it 100% :D:D I hope your weekend is going well too? x

I'm feeling really energised and positive for this week too! We can do this!! :)
My weekend has been great thanks...my boyfriend proposed :D and my weigh in this morning showed I stayed the same which I'm pleased with as expected a gain after Christmas/New Year.x

I'm feeling really energised and positive for this week too! We can do this!! :)
My weekend has been great thanks...my boyfriend proposed :D and my weigh in this morning showed I stayed the same which I'm pleased with as expected a gain after Christmas/New Year.x
Awwww congratulations!!! :thankyouthankyou:How exciting for you!!! No wonder youre having a fab wknd :D:D and what more do you need to keep you on track eh!! Have you any idea when you would like to set the big day?? :woohoo::woohoo: xx

Awwww congratulations!!! :thankyouthankyou:How exciting for you!!! No wonder youre having a fab wknd :D:D and what more do you need to keep you on track eh!! Have you any idea when you would like to set the big day?? :woohoo::woohoo: xx

Thanks so much! :D
We are looking at the end of next September. It'll only be a small wedding as he doesn't want anything too big which suits me.
Definitely motivation! This will be our year to lose weight xx

Thanks so much! :D
We are looking at the end of next September. It'll only be a small wedding as he doesn't want anything too big which suits me.
Definitely motivation! This will be our year to lose weight xx

Aw sounds perfect!! xx

DAY 9

BF - 1 pint skimmed milk used for breakfast and tea during day, sachet oat so simple and 1/4 tin peaches - 10sp
Lunch - Roast chicken with new potatoes, veggies, stuffing and gravy :D- 8sp
Dessert - Chopped strawberries and peaches with a WW yogurt and 1/2 meringue nest :D- 3sp
Tea - 2 egg frittata with a salad and mayo - 6sp
Snacks - Banana, strawberries, sugar free jelly, 2 x sachets highlights hot choc 3sp

TOTAL SP = 30 :D

View attachment 179537 View attachment 179538 View attachment 179542

Omg is it really only 3pp for ur dessert? Yogurt and nest? That looks amazing !

Back