ProPoints Sarahs WW Diary

Wll I knew I shouldn't celebrate last week. I've gained 2lb this week? And I don't know why which makes it worse! Really upset. :(

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I'm very upset. Probs the most upset I've been about any gain I think. Then again totm is due in couple days so maybe I'm over emotional lol. I've eaten quite badly... I thought seeing a gain would kick me up the arse but it's done the opposite :(

Come on Sarah!!! . Dont let this throw you , sometimes our bodies do funny things to us (as I am learning for the last two weeks too!!!. ). That 2 lb could be TOTM or constipation. Its frustrating yes but you dont want to have a full blown breakout and be up again next week :(. You have done too well for that. Try to get back in to your routine . It will work itself out .

Hey Sarah, just looking back at your weight loss history and in week 11 you had a 2lb gain that you have question marks beside.....maybe this is the cycle your body works on!! I definately believe that we should look at weight loss as an overall thing, not week to week, but maybe month to month...hope you are feeling better xx (((hugs)))

MrsLmc said:
Hey Sarah, just looking back at your weight loss history and in week 11 you had a 2lb gain that you have question marks beside.....maybe this is the cycle your body works on!! I definately believe that we should look at weight loss as an overall thing, not week to week, but maybe month to month...hope you are feeling better xx (((hugs)))

Thanks for looking hon, I'd forgotten about that 2lb. It was out of nowhere aswell and was gone the next week... Hopefully I can say the same next week :) xx

Well you were right Laura. The 2lb is gone again along with another lb :)
I'm happy with that as it puts me in the 10s again (10st 12lb) BUT I'm off to lanzarote tomorrow so I'm due a big gain when I get back from that. Hopefully I'll still manage to be in the 10s by xmas but don't think I'll make goal by then like I'd wanted! X

well enjoy holiday and worry bout it when your back. wow-bit of sun would be nice! :)

Just tracking my weight losses over the last 23 weeks on Propoints. Down 15lb and a half so far. Since starting dieting, I've lost 43lb and a half (I gained weight on hols... I had lost 18lb altogether & 46lb total but hey ho... I'll get that off again):

Week 1: -2lbs :D
Week 2: STS :grumble:
Week 3: didn't weigh (assume STS)
Week 4: -1lb :)
Week 5: -2lb :D
Week 6: -1lb :)
Week 7: STS :grumble:
Week 8: - 1lb :happy036:
Week 9: -2.5lb :eek: :D
Week 10: -0.5lb :rolleyes:
Week 11: +2lb :cry:
Week 12: -2lb ;) :D
Week 13: -1.5lb :p
Week 14: -0.5lb :rolleyes:
Week 15: -0.75lb ;)
Week 16: -1.25lb :D
Week 17: -2.25lb :eek:
Week 18: +0.25lb :(
Week 19: -1lb :D
Week 20: +2lb? :cry::confused: :(
Week 21: -3lb :D :D
Week 22: ON HOLIDAYS!!
Week 23: +2.5lb :( stupid holidays lol..

And mini goals:

*Mini Goals*
Get into 11s - DONE!!
Lose 5%- DONE!!
Get a silver seven :eek: - DONE!!
Get to 11st 7lb - DONE!!
Lose a stone - DONE!!
Get to 11st - DONE!!
Get to a healthy BMI - DONE!!
Get into 10s - DONE!!
Fit in a size 12(comfortably)
Lose 10%
Get to goal :eek:

I'm also starting a C25K challenge, thread is here: http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers/245713-couch-5-kilometres-c25k-challenge.html
so feel free to join if you want! I've done day 1 of it and it was ok so we'll see how I go!! :)

You have done so well!! You should be very proud of yourself :)

Thanks very much!! :) I just wanna be in the 10s now instead of jumping in and out... been there 3 times and it still hasn't stuck. Maybe this weeks WI eh? ;)

Definitely!! Now your doing the C25K challenge, you will lose that last few and stick in the 10s!! Have faith in yourself :)

Well over Christmas I stayed around 11st 0.5lb. Which was fine as I didn't put on anything but didn't lose anything. Back to it now and this week I'm down 0.75lb so I'm bach in the 10s but only just!! Hoping I get a lb loss next week :) x

Haven't posted here in ages but it kinda shows how long its been taking me to get to goal. I'm so close I can almost smell it now lol.
Truth is I wasn't sticking to anything back in January, diet or exercise or anything. I just didn't care. About anything. After being diagnosed with clinical depression, anxiety and severe low self esteem - I thought "what is the point - losing weight won't make me feel better".
I _have_ lost weight since that and I'm currently 10st 9.5lb. But I don't feel better, it doesn't make me feel good anymore to lose weight - it's become another stick I can beat myself with for not doing good enough. 1.5lb away from a goal I thought I'd never see and all I can think is "I'm still not happy, I still hate myself".
Seeing a psychologist the last 3 weeks and he's already pinpointed food as a "problem".
Here's hoping that in another 6 months (rather than hoping I'm much slimmer than now) that I can be content with myself... Happy... That weight & shape & food won't control how I feel.

Really trying to be positive about all this.

azwethinkweiz said:
Haven't posted here in ages but it kinda shows how long its been taking me to get to goal. I'm so close I can almost smell it now lol.
Truth is I wasn't sticking to anything back in January, diet or exercise or anything. I just didn't care. About anything. After being diagnosed with clinical depression, anxiety and severe low self esteem - I thought "what is the point - losing weight won't make me feel better".
I _have_ lost weight since that and I'm currently 10st 9.5lb. But I don't feel better, it doesn't make me feel good anymore to lose weight - it's become another stick I can beat myself with for not doing good enough. 1.5lb away from a goal I thought I'd never see and all I can think is "I'm still not happy, I still hate myself".
Seeing a psychologist the last 3 weeks and he's already pinpointed food as a "problem".
Here's hoping that in another 6 months (rather than hoping I'm much slimmer than now) that I can be content with myself... Happy... That weight & shape & food won't control how I feel.

Really trying to be positive about all this.

Hey there :)

It is so so great that you have sought help with you Depression & Anxiety hun - these this are truly horrendous to deal with (I'm going through the same right now) but you have started your new path to deal with the emotional side of things & please try & give yourself credit for seeking help ( yes I know that's hard to do)
I often concentrate so hard on my weight & then have an awful day where I think I could have the most perfect body in the world but with this mindset it would have zero impact on my happiness.

Massive huge hugs for you hun & just take it 1 day at a time (corny but oh so very true)
CGxx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL using MiniMins

Back