ProPoints Sarahs WW Diary

I wanted a smaller signature but didn't wanna forget my weekly breakdown lol. Hopefully reach a few more mini goals soon ;) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

A lb and a bit away from another silver 7 (I don't actually get one cuz I'm not at meetings but I'm pretending lol).
Might be buying new scales soon though as mine are fooked. Losses are getting smaller too :( still have around 9lb till I'm at WW goal but I'll be happy enough at losing just another 4-5lb and I'll see how I feel then. Eating way too much junk lately and need to get my head back in the game!! X

New scales sounds like a nice treat for ur successes so far :) x

Ok so this week I lost 1lb and a quarter which brings me to 11st 2lb. I haven't been this weight in aaaaaages. That means I've lost a stone now on propoints (albeit, slowly), got my second silver 7 this year and overall I've lost 3 stone since last year (even with the 9-10 month break in the diet).
I'm happy enough with all this and its a nice milestone to get to... I'm thinking I should've thought of treating myself to something for all this but I didn't do anything lol!

Woooop!! Well done u xxx

You really should treat yourself to something BIG . Maybe aim to get to goal before xmas and give yourself a big pressie you have wanted for ages .:D:D

Thats the aim... Xmas hopefully I'll have lost the rest! I'm a bit low on cash so dunno if I can afford to treat myself to anything too great lol!! X

I dont think anybody in this country is too flush at the moment.:( If you could try and put away even 10 euro a week till xmas strictly for you . You deserve it .we have to be nice to ourselves because no one else will . Lifes too short not to.

That's a nice idea. I need a wee jar or tin to put away money otherwise I'll forget. I decided today that I did deserve a treat for my 3st loss... I bought a necklace for myself. It was only 20 quid but its good enough as a treat :) x

Yea defo set up a jar ;) then get a nice treat at chrimbo - LBD? X

Yea defo set up a jar ;) then get a nice treat at chrimbo - LBD? X
Good idea! Or little red dress to look like a sexy santa lol!? :p

I do have this Black dress at home that I wanna fit into again, its a tight squeeze at the moment (although I'm sure it was a tight squeeze when I bought it first too lol!!)

Lol I have a million things I've never worn that I'm slimming into. Have a dress I hope to get in for Christmas party - fingers crossed! Xx

-2.2lb this week, frickin delighted :D xx I'm IN the 10s :)

Yay!!!!!!!! Xx

Just tracking my weight losses over the last 17 weeks on Propoints. Down 16lb and a quarter so far. Since starting dieting, I've lost 44lb and a quarter (Gotta count my little quarter :D):

Week 1: -2lbs :D
Week 2: STS :grumble:
Week 3: didn't weigh (assume STS)
Week 4: -1lb :)
Week 5: -2lb :D
Week 6: -1lb :)
Week 7: STS :grumble:
Week 8: - 1lb :happy036:
Week 9: -2.5lb :eek: :D
Week 10: -0.5lb :rolleyes:
Week 11: +2lb :cry:
Week 12: -2lb ;) :D
Week 13: -1.5lb :p
Week 14: -0.5lb :rolleyes:
Week 15: -0.75lb ;)
Week 16: -1.25lb :D
Week 17: -2.25lb :eek:

and my mini goals too. I've completed a lot of them now and feeling pretty good about it. I havent said the size 12 one is "done" yet because I want to be sure I'm always buying size 12 (rather than sometimes fitting into them). But I am now in the 10s and have a healthy BMI so thats awesooooome :D :

*Mini Goals*
Get into 11s - DONE!!
Lose 5%- DONE!!
Get a silver seven :eek: - DONE!!
Get to 11st 7lb - DONE!!
Lose a stone - DONE!!
Get to 11st - DONE!!
Get to a healthy BMI - DONE!!
Get into 10s - DONE!!
Fit in a size 12(comfortably)
Lose 10%
Get to goal :eek:

Yay!!!!!!! Xx

I've met my mini goal of losing 10% on propoints. That's a total of 23% since I started dieting. Mad! Thats nearly a quarter of my body lol!

The only mini goals left are to fit in size 12 and get to goal. I actually do fit in size 12 but I want to be SURE that I'm a 12 in most shops if you know what I mean.. So I'll _have_ to go shopping soon :p xx

Sarah, thats fantastic , well done on being back in your size 12's and getting in to the 10's . You will definitly get to your goal by christmas . Theres no stopping you now!!!!!!!!!!!:girlpower::bunnydance:

Michillinwoman said:
Sarah, thats fantastic , well done on being back in your size 12's and getting in to the 10's . You will definitly get to your goal by christmas . Theres no stopping you now!!!!!!!!!!!:girlpower::bunnydance:

Thanks so much! :D Actually... I'm going on hols to lanzarote with my Mum (for her 50th birthday) in 10 days so I'm kinda dreading seeing the damage when I get back! :eek: Hopefully it wont be too bad... X

Jut stay away from croissants:(. They are the reason I came back from France in the Summer with 4lb on.

Back