ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

We go to Lanzarote in march... 22 more WI's to go... Not counting, much ;-)

lol well iv booked the 4th march week off so im hoping for then beach bodies here we come x

good incentive to keep it off for good this time x

i love Scarbrough! we wil prob go t Primrose valley next yr coz lucas loves seein Rory and the gang but after the wedding were hopin to go away the three of us! dnt no if it will b abroad or not!
took lucas to lanzarote in may and that was fab!
xx

afternoon ladies!

i had a very late night last night and i was starving thru it all i think thats coz i ate what i wanted i was fuller for longer!

so todays food is

B - none was asleep hahaha

L - beef dinner, 2 bits of beef 6pp, ww mash 4pp, veg, gravy 1pp and a pudding 1pp

D - im thinking a ww chicken curry for quickness really 8pp but might not yet it cud be aldi noodles for 4pp

iv ate a ww caramel shortcake 3pp

im gonna have a try ov my scone later so i think ill have that and noodles for my tea (not together) i feel really hungry today and ate so many of my weeklies already i think ill try and drink loads of water today to keep me fuller.:rolleyes:

iv just read back over my diary and im amazed at how many ww meals i ate at the beg now i have none and i find my weight loss is so much better!! sooooo im gonna scrap the ww meal later and have something more filling and healthy! im off out to asda to get my weeklie goodies while the footy is on and im gonna try and get for a walk later i need to stop being as lazy so im cracking the whip on myself :whip: im only in it for myself

sarahloub1 said:
iv just read back over my diary and im amazed at how many ww meals i ate at the beg now i have none and i find my weight loss is so much better!! sooooo im gonna scrap the ww meal later and have something more filling and healthy! im off out to asda to get my weeklie goodies while the footy is on and im gonna try and get for a walk later i need to stop being as lazy so im cracking the whip on myself :whip: im only in it for myself

Interesting! I'm thinking that I might try and switch having so many pre packed meals to having more meat and fish like I used to do on SW x

it defo works i mean i ate a lot of pasta last week coz i was working late but still not 1 ww meal or micro thing! i felt fuller too and i didnt feel like i had lost weight and i did!!

im a creature of habit me ill stick to something for 1 or 2 weeks then change it up so ill be on the pasta and kievs again then after next week ill be bored and find a new nice thing lol

iv just been to asda and them fruit and fiber muffins were 5 points each and the fruit and fiber bagels were 6. i didnt point the bread up coz i didnt like the look of it! x

We are having pork tonight and there will be left overs for tomorrow's dinner and I think I will have smoked fish on Tuesday and I might do chicken on Wednesday.

I do love the convenience of having a ready meal or chicken Kiev etc however maybe I will try and add more fish and meat days... I've got some catching up to do after all ;-) x

Yea its quick and easy but I personally think it just shows how it slows it down.

I did ww purely for the convenience of it but I now prefer to just make my own using ww stuff if that makes sense?!?!

So I had my Sunday dinner and then went to see my mam and didn't have a thing which is hard as she has loads of goodies in. Come back and had my scone with jam 5pp which was shamazing lol

Then had aldi's instant noodles bacon flavour Mmmm 4pp

Iv had 26/26 daily points
0/49 weekly points

Iv just totalled yesterday up and surprise surprise I'm gobsmacked again I had 52 points in total and I felt starving all night

So yest was 26/26 daily points
26/49 Weekly points. I still have some to play with so ill have a cuppa and a biccy later if I remember.

Back on only water tomorrow and fruit and veg :eek:) x

sarahloub1 said:
Yea its quick and easy but I personally think it just shows how it slows it down.

I did ww purely for the convenience of it but I now prefer to just make my own using ww stuff if that makes sense?!?!

So I had my Sunday dinner and then went to see my mam and didn't have a thing which is hard as she has loads of goodies in. Come back and had my scone with jam 5pp which was shamazing lol

Then had aldi's instant noodles bacon flavour Mmmm 4pp

Iv had 26/26 daily points
0/49 weekly points

Iv just totalled yesterday up and surprise surprise I'm gobsmacked again I had 52 points in total and I felt starving all night

So yest was 26/26 daily points
26/49 Weekly points. I still have some to play with so ill have a cuppa and a biccy later if I remember.

Back on only water tomorrow and fruit and veg :eek:) x

Totally get what you're saying and it's nice to know that we have he option there if we've had a hectic day or just can't be bothered cooking

I take it you'll be purchasing some more scones in the future?! x

I'm sending Craig tomorrow while I'm at work hahaha I loved it x

I've only got a small M&S near me and I'm pretty sure that they don't have an instore bakery :-( I think I'm going to have to make a special trip to get some! x

The cheese ones looked nice and when iv looked they are 10pp eeek ill not bother x

Ahhh no I wish I could send you them.lol x

I feel like poo!!! I woke up and I just cannot face food :( x

Back