ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

I have cheese on them too lol. I really fancy steak and peppercorn and my friend has it and its low in points but I dunno where she gets it from I'm waiting my reply haha x

I have cheese on them too lol. I really fancy steak and peppercorn and my friend has it and its low in points but I dunno where she gets it from I'm waiting my reply haha x

Asda do a chosen by you steak in peppercorn sauce and I think Morrisons Nu Me range have one too so they will be low in points x

The asda one is 5pp for 1/4 of a pack!! How do you work that out haha. I'll have a look at morrisons I keep forgetting about there x

The asda one is 5pp for 1/4 of a pack!! How do you work that out haha. I'll have a look at morrisons I keep forgetting about there x

The one I am thinking off is in the under 400 calorie range, I'm sure its only 8 or 9 points for the whole meal and you get potatoes with it x

Ohhhhhhh ill be looking for that x

im feeling alot better but then again i havnt ate so i fancy homely warm food so craig is kindly making my tea for me so im having a mid week chicken dinner!

it was supposed to be a surprise but i guessed lol

so im told the chocken breast is huge and around 300g so thats 7pp
mash 4pp
gravy 1pp
veg 0pp
puddings 2pp

iv only ate 7pp worth of stuff so ill allow 14pp for my tea lol

i think ill be back to work tomorrow :cry: and no doubt a telling off for not being in but i dont care!!

hope everyone is having a nice nite x

sarahloub1 said:
im feeling alot better but then again i havnt ate so i fancy homely warm food so craig is kindly making my tea for me so im having a mid week chicken dinner!

it was supposed to be a surprise but i guessed lol

so im told the chocken breast is huge and around 300g so thats 7pp
mash 4pp
gravy 1pp
veg 0pp
puddings 2pp

iv only ate 7pp worth of stuff so ill allow 14pp for my tea lol

i think ill be back to work tomorrow :cry: and no doubt a telling off for not being in but i dont care!!

hope everyone is having a nice nite x

So jel about that dinner x

So jel about that dinner x

lol i love dinners iv been craving random food and everynight since friday i have been dreaming of food! i dunno whats wrong with me x

Glad you're feeling a bit better... You can't go to work when you're ill, it's not fair on you and it's not fair in everyone else x

Ahh I kno but where I work there is loads of pressure its awful but I think was a 24hr bug coz I feel tons better x

sarahloub1 said:
Ahh I kno but where I work there is loads of pressure its awful but I think was a 24hr bug coz I feel tons better x

I used to work in a call centre 6 years ago and it was very much like that, I hated it as I had to manage people that had been off sick even when they were legitimate absences x

It just makes you feel bad for being bad....cannot wait to be my own boss lol x

Iv just been to the docs...we have 24hr ones here and I have a water infection feel so sorry for myself x

Yea I'm still off work. I'm ok just got stomach cramps still. It's painful but I have antibiotics x

So I'm all tucked up in bed....hot water bottle and everything!!

Today iv ate a cup of tea and ww cookies 2pp

Mac d's bagel and phili 7pp

Think ill have pasta later for my tea ill see how I feel. Gonna try and have some fruit today balance the body out haha

Apparently there was lots of strange noises in the air last nite did anyone hear anything??? The videos on you tube are freaky x

Iv had for my tea....chicken and perppercorn sauce 11pp

Ww choc pudding and ww custard 8pp

The pudding was delish but the custard was foul...was just pure water x

sarahloub1 said:
Iv had for my tea....chicken and perppercorn sauce 11pp

Ww choc pudding and ww custard 8pp

The pudding was delish but the custard was foul...was just pure water x

I had chicken in peppercorn sauce the other day and really enjoyed it :)

Back