ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

so after my stressful food weekend im all up to date with my points iv used quite a few yest and only 10 left for the week, so now iv had a few words with myself im fine and up for a good week!! here's to the next week ahead :wavey:

sarahloub1 said:
so after my stressful food weekend im all up to date with my points iv used quite a few yest and only 10 left for the week, so now iv had a few words with myself im fine and up for a good week!! here's to the next week ahead :wavey:

You'll do great x

Monday....AGAIN.....

so this morning iv had a cinnamon on raison bagel with ww spread. 8pp

Lunch iv had ww quiche and salad 7pp

Dinner will be quorn chili 6pp

Snacks. Banana x2
Grapes

2 rich tea and maybe something sweet after my tea a mini wagon wheel or something

Iv took 1 point out of my weeklies for a cup of tea. I only ever have 1 or 2 in a day if that so won't be having 1/4 pint its a splash but its freezing today so I might have another so I could just count the 2 points for the milk

Hope everyone is enjoying their day xx

Monday....AGAIN.....

so this morning iv had a cinnamon on raison bagel with ww spread. 8pp

Lunch iv had ww quiche and salad 7pp

Dinner will be quorn chili 6pp

Snacks. Banana x2
Grapes

2 rich tea and maybe something sweet after my tea a mini wagon wheel or something

Iv took 1 point out of my weeklies for a cup of tea. I only ever have 1 or 2 in a day if that so won't be having 1/4 pint its a splash but its freezing today so I might have another so I could just count the 2 points for the milk

Hope everyone is enjoying their day xx

Hi hun

The bagels are only 6pp and you get 2-3 tsp of ww spead for 0pp so depending on how much spread you used I'd call it 6pp not 8pp... Just trying to save you a few points ;)

Ohhhh that's useful I just guessed at 2 but I don't think I used more than 3. Thanks Becky x

sarahloub1 said:
Ohhhh that's useful I just guessed at 2 but I don't think I used more than 3. Thanks Becky x

When we only get 26pp you have to make sure you don't waste those precious points ;-) x

Lol I kno this is why I need a diary now I can have a crunchie :eek:) x

Well tea is quorn chili but the OH also wants it so it knocked my measurements to pot so I'm having half of it so its now 7pp for my tea and ill have 9 aero balls for 4pp I gotta have the choc in there lol x

sarahloub1 said:
Well tea is quorn chili but the OH also wants it so it knocked my measurements to pot so I'm having half of it so its now 7pp for my tea and ill have 9 aero balls for 4pp I gotta have the choc in there lol x

Hahaha love aero balls!!! Xxx

Me 2 the mint is my fav but these are orange coz was supposed to make choc orange cupcakes but decided not too....work has a buffet and I'm dreading sitting there with my banana and my soup for dinner but then I think of how happy I will be on Sat when iv lost weight lol x

sarahloub1 said:
Me 2 the mint is my fav but these are orange coz was supposed to make choc orange cupcakes but decided not too....work has a buffet and I'm dreading sitting there with my banana and my soup for dinner but then I think of how happy I will be on Sat when iv lost weight lol x

Exactly!!!! It will be totally worth it! X

i have 26 weeklys left and i jus dnt no wat t use them on i dnt have wine so i dnt no weather i sud jus use more points for the nxt couple of days! tomorrow might ave crumpets and butter for breakfast YUM! it is confusing though xxx

Yea I'm abit like that...how.about just having bigger meals or meals with more points to get them used....iv just 2 today just on milk I wouldnt have.....??

yeh i no i dnt wanna use them for the sake of it though i dint use them all week one did week 2 and now week 3 i have used half of them?! but i dnt wanna eat twenty extra point over three days i have 43 points every day t use anyway!!
xxx

Me either and I had a sts and wonder if that's why xxx

Food for today......

Breakfast instant porridge 5pp

Lunch ww chicken wrap 5pp and skips 2pp

Snacks 2 bananas and 2 rich tea 2pp
Milk x2 (dry milk) 2pp

Dinner pasta with ww sauce, bacon mushroom, chili, garlic and 4 ww garlic balls 10pp

9 aero balls for after

Work had a buffet today and I didn't eat one thing off it....no1 could understand my will power haha well done me :eek:) xx

i am sooooooo tired :zz: i could literally drop!! iv worked long hours and its only tue lol

gonna update food today as i go to college on a wed night so wont have the time or energy to do it tomorrow

so the plan ........im taking all my food to work so it will be easy to stick to.

Breakfast instant porridge pot 5pp

Lunch - seafood salad 3pp

Dinner - sausage pasta with garlic mushroom and chili in and 4 garlic dough balls 13pp

snacks will be fruit

crisps 2pp
curly wurly 3pp

and milk off my weeklies 2pp

so 26/26
2/3 pp for my weeklies

hope everyone has a happy wednesday and those who get weighed on a thur good luck :D xx

Keep up the fab work babe :) x

Ah thanks hun I'm feeling really good and have the will power xxx

what a week!!! im shattered

iv been in such a bad mood this weel ....hormones lol but iv been so positive with my weight loss after last sat!!

so tonight iv been baking some more and iv done a spongebob cake and feel so chuffed with myself it made me smile then i come on minis and everyone has done mint!!! im subscribed to 4 people and i think were all on each others and in total thats 12 between you which is class if i get 2lb then we could have lost 1 stone between us and the world is lighter lol

todays plan was

B - instant porridge 5pp

L - ham wrap 5pp
Skips 2pp

D - ww cottage pie and veg
crunchie for afters

snacks were fruit

total was 26/26
weeklies i used 4/49

iv used all my weeklies this week and can say i feel different this week and iv noticed my face has changed so im very skeptical about whats gonna happen i suppose iv got to just go and see!!

i went shopping to asda earlier and went to get some quorn mince and noticed they had some new quorn chicken fillets and one sort was with ginger, garlic and lime and they are 1pp each!! and they do a sticky bbq falvour for 1pp too. just a little heads up if anyone likes it xx

Back